Democratic Senators Urge OMB to Decimate Electronic Cigarette Industry

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The response to the second email I sent to our state representative (the font changes are mine for emphasis) :

Dear Mrs. Perry,

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office about the proposed regulation of electronic cigarettes. Your input is important to me, and I appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts.

I understand that many people have found e-cigarettes to be an effective way to quit smoking, and that the Food and Drug Administration's proposed regulation of these products could reduce their availability. I am also aware that some e-cigarettes contain chemical compounds that have been shown to be harmful to humans. Should legislation related to e-cigarettes come before the full Senate for a vote, I will certainly keep your thoughts in mind.

Thank you again for your letter. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Bob Corker
United States Senator

** I think it's pretty clear where Tennessee's morons stand. All we're asking them to do is a little research to determine what's good and bad and eliminate the BAD, not punish us ALL. :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors