Become a Patron!

Desire Cut 108w Squonk

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. Looks like he hadn't actually tried it at that point.

@Zaxxaz have you played with it a little more now?
I've been using it off and on since last night.I don't use TC or powercurves,so I can't comment on those functions.It seems slightly overpowered.I'm running a 0.5 ohm build and can only run it at 25 watts.At 30 watts it was to rowdy for me,but I would rather have that than an underpowered device.Still getting use to the shape,I can use it in my left hand fine,but is slightly awkward for me to use in my right hand as my index finger is barely long enough to reach the fire button.Fire button is fine,but up and down buttons are a little stiff.I've put YFTK,Coilmaster,and Modmaker bottles in it with no problem.And I'm running it currently with an iJoy20700 battery and having no issues with the battery rattling around.I do wish that the squonk hole was a little larger.While I'm not blown away by it,I am satisfied with the purchase.It will get used in my rotation,and after getting use to it,I may grow to fall head over heels with it.I think Desire did a decent job on this design.Now I need to get a blue rda to match the buttons.I'm thinking Wotofo recurve or nudge 22.

VU Sponsors