Become a Patron!

Desire Mad Dog GTA

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello folks, I was sent a Desire Mad Dog GTA for review from the good people at Efun.Top. I am not a reviewer in the sense of the word, I consider myself a advanced vaper, like many of you, this is going to be unbiased and strictly my thoughts and impression after using the Mad Dog for well over a week now.

The packaging is standard fare, it include the Tank and a bag of spare parts, grub screws, gaskets, a small flat blade screw driver, extra glass and a small bag of Japanese Organic Cotton.
First impression, a nice looking and well made tank, the finish is beautiful, a sand blasted, easy on the eye finish, every thing fits together well, the threads are smooth. It has a top fill and drip tip one piece, no 510's or 810's here, it's made out of PEI. The tip is a good wide bore, feels good in the lips.
The kit came with two pre made coils, the one I used is the flat fused clapton, 3 wraps and 3mm, it ohms at .09. I used Native Wicks Premium cotton, the tank hold 3.5 ml.
My first hit was at 70W, all I can say is great cloud and flavor, flavor, flavor, for a single build using a big 3 mm it produces.
It has a clamp style build deck with 270 degrees of air flow, the two post are rectangular and hollow, a air passage in each post, I dropped the coil down to just above the two side air ports, there is a third air port in the bottom, below the coil, two large juice ports to fill with cotton.
Being a Genesis, it holds juice above and below the build, the air ring is adjustable and it clicks, two large air slots.
Now brass tacks, this is a very good tank, a great vape, clouds and the flavor notes are excellent, I would buy this tank and do recommend it, the finish is great, mine is black, with the PEI top cap/drip tip, very sharp, it's about a 25 mm tank.

The Desire Mad Dog GTA is an attractive single coil Genesis tank atomizer with a colorful stainless steel body. It features a wide clamp-style build deck supporting as large as 3mm clapton wires. The 3D air inlet offers a 270 degrees airflow to build coils and decrease carbon deposits. Easy top filling and an anti-condensation PEI drip tip provides a better vaping experience. I promise you will enjoy incredible flavors and beastly clouds with this GTA. 6 colors.

So that's my take on the Mad Dog.
Thanks for reading.

Vapin

Desire-Mad-Dog-GTA-Genisis-Style-Atomizer-Vaporizer_1024x.jpg

Desire-Mad-Dog-GTA-Atomizer_large.jpg

Desire-Mad-Dog-GTA-Atomizer-Air-Flow_large.jpg

Last edited:

jamesvapemaster

Member For 1 Year
I LOVE this tank, best single coil rebuildable I've ever used. Better than many more expensive high end buildables and even a few mesh tanks I have. Only my vgod tricktank pro RDTA and my vapefly mesh pro RDTA can compete. Great buy, highly recommended for intry all the way to advanced builders.

VU Sponsors