Diesel Weasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. A surgery gone horribly wrong has left me with severely damaged taste buds. I'm very picky about what foods I will eat now and many sweet things I once loved, most notably chocolate, is now completely inedible and disgusting. I have a hell of a time finding juice I can tolerate. So far vanillas and cinnamon spices (like cinnabuns) have been huge hits. Bakery flavors are good. Select fruits are good and a few others are tolerable. I'd like to try some custards but haven't ordered from anywhere who seemed to have a really good one.

Looking for only 0 nic please. PG/VG ratio doesn't matter but I am strict about not wanting nic. Vaping has helped me lose 80 lbs since I started about 9 months back and that was a promise I made to myself. I haven't been vaping as much because I've been bored of my flavors and my weight loss has been showing from it. It helps me curb cravings so I don't eat outside of meals. Please let me know if you have anything I might be interested in and how much you'd like for it!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Diesel Weasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Joe, but no chocolate. =[ I can't stand it. It tastes like bleach to me now. Haven't touched the stuff in 4 years.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of desserts? Pie, cake, custard, ice cream, peanut butter, banana, danish?

Diesel Weasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the above except banana. I hate banana. Even as a baby I hated it lol! I haven't found a good peanut butter yet... That disappoints me.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are some I have heard good reviews about:

The Plume Room - Peanut Butter Pie, Angel Sauce
Nicoticket - Custard's Last Stand, Creme Brulee, Grandma's Cinnamon Danish
Velvet Cloud Vapor - Maple Mountain Breakfast

BigDaddyVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mtbaker that Joe suggested has really good desserts. My favorite is cinnamon role, Carmel with salt, and the qwar line blood bath. Blood bath is not really a dessert but it's a great fruit punch flavor.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorites:
http://www.thevapingrabbit.com/products/the-hatter
It's a bit expensive and it's kinda hard to find, but the flavor is outstanding and (to me) worth the effort of finding it. If you happen to be in Atlanta, V8PBar carries the full line of Vaping Rabbit products, though they are popular and are often out of stock. It's really thick, so it pretty much requires a dripper.

It's also great when mixed with some other flavors; I love it mixed with GLV Kustard.

Diesel Weasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting to try Vaping Rabbit for a bit now. Everyone is always sold out or has the flavors I'm not real thrilled about. I think the ones I'm looking for are new which is why I can't find them. Thanks!
I found a new juice, No 32 by Beard Vaping Co that has been really good. Been using that. They called it cinnamon funnel cake.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a while back I tried everything they had in stock. The hatter was my favorite of the lot by a good margin, but I recall The Alice & The White Queen being pretty good as well. All of them are very rich, and taste good enough that you'd want to eat them with a spoon :)

I'd never heard of Beard Vaping Co. It looks like they've got some pretty tasty stuff! I'm trying to stick to my DIY flavors these days, but once in a while I like to see what's out there; I may have to try a bottle or two... Thanks for the heads up!

Diesel Weasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy I could help! I was very, very happy with 32! I haven't put it down since I tried it yesterday. It's a really nice change of pace from the normal cinnabun type juices I get. I gave it a small extra kick with a few drops of Perfection Vape's Cinnamon Caramel. Omnomnom...

keithvi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I was going to buy some #32 until I saw $15 for 15mm. I will just keep working on my DIY juice and hope to find something I like. I will stop vaping before I start spending more on vaping than than I used to spend on cigs. That cost is Nucking Futs!

Last edited:

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My personal favorite: www.mkt.com/themadscientistFLAVORS
They have great flavors, 4ml sample packs, but are wayy under the vadar. 15ml for $7.50 30ml for $10. Great prices, great flavors.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mtbakervapor.com has great flavors and even better customer service, you might want to try the Vanilla Butternut. Its sweet but the butternut is savory so it will hit different taste bud area than most sweets do, it might carry the sweetness from the vanilla to a whole new place. I also would suggest you get a bottle of Butterscotch from them...there is not a juice in the world that doesn't get better with a few drops of their butterscotch! If you want to try one hell of a custard flavor, order some Classified Indulge, from vaperev http://shop.vaperev.com/juice/classified/dessert-flavor/indulge.html its a custard pudding cake...and its to die for! Good luck with your choices, keep getting stronger by the day!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you be interested in trying my version of Ry4? I diy and would be willing to send you a sample. I will say tho that dripping it is way better than a tank. Let me know if your interested. NO NIC of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors