Become a Patron!

Detroit saying hi

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
I discovered this board from a user on another board and figured I would check it out since it seems quite a bit better then the other board I belong to. If I become comfortable here, I'll definitely be a regular poster.

I'm a fairly new vapor who started serious in Oct and thankfully, I've adapted well considering I was a two pack a day smoker for about 25 years.

I started out with a Kanger eVod but quickly moved to an MVP 2.0 with Nautilus tanks and eventually an iPV2S and Atlantis. I also picked up my first RDA the other day which is a Mutation X V2. I haven't messed with it much yet besides the little bit of Kanthal a friend gave me but I'll probably buy some 24 or 26 gauge later this week and see what I can build.

If I like it, I have some B&M coupons for Vulcan, TOBH and Plume Veil clones which I'll probably pick up as well. Getting into Sub-Ohms, I feel like a rookie, all over again.

Well that's all for now and I'll see you all around the boards.

Ray

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, Good to see a new member. enjoy

favapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Ray. Congratulations on quitting smoking 2 packs a day... you must feel like a whole new person

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Ray. It's pretty laid back here. You'll find people you will be comfortable with and others you won't just like anywhere in life. The forum is full of valuable information but do keep in mind that it's mostly comprised of individual opinions where there are no right or wrong answers. Ultimately, you'll have to experiment with new devices, juices, builds etc., to see what works best for you, and that will be the way to go. No more blowing $12 a day or more on smokes and you'll keep yourself out of the hospital. Enjoy the road ahead and your new life.:)

VapingKicksAsh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey welcome Ray! Nice to see another Michigander here! Flint Town says Hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors