Become a Patron!

Different RDA on a Squonk?

I recently bought a Squonk BF Pulse off my friend but it only came with the Mod. I am able to buy another RDA, but im not really sure if its safe to put another RDA or RDTA on it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep you can use pretty much any RDA on it.
With an RDTA you will not be able to squonk with most of them as they have their own tank but you can use them on there.
You could even use an RTA.

Only issue you may have and it is not a safety issue is that some attys may not sit flush or possibly may not work due to the 510 pin being too short for the mod. Not a safety issue though.
If they work they work, if not then not.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently bought a Squonk BF Pulse off my friend but it only came with the Mod. I am able to buy another RDA, but im not really sure if its safe to put another RDA or RDTA on it.
Is this your first unregulated mod? Do you know how to make your own coils?

With an RDTA you will not be able to squonk with most of them as they have their own tank but you can use them on there.

Only issue you may have and it is not a safety issue is that some attys may not sit flush or possibly may not work due to the 510 pin being too short for the mod. Not a safety issue though.

Thank you a lot, I really do appreciate you and everyone else in this thread. Is there a way I can mark you or the thread as "answered"?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I can make my own coils. And no I have not had a unregulated mod before but I've been searching about it for a while.
Cool. Didn't know if you needed resources on building for an unregulated, batteries and such.

VU Sponsors