DigiFlavor Fuji GTA

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
===DigiFlavor Fuji GTA===

Tanks which take a different look at how the deck is placed. The common place for the deck is where the name suggests, the deck of the base of the tank. Some tanks (like the Limitless) place the deck on the top, most place it on the bottom. Enter the DigiFlavor Fuji GTA... which places the deck on a stalk halfway up the tank. Gimmik or not? Lets find out.

===TIMESTAMPS===

Unboxing - 2:17
DigiFlavor Fuji GTA - 3:50
The Deck - 6:58
Coiling - 11:10
Wicking - 15:46
Vape and thoughts - 22:01

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for the review.
do you get any leaking from this tank? full/half full/nearly empty? upright/sideways/upside down?
basically im wondering if this will be a good tank to travel around with and not worry about ti leaking into your pocket.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I accidentally posted in the Pharoah thread, so I'm posting what I intended to post here..............

I bought this thing after watching Rip's video. Usually, I don't buy anything until I read lots of reviews (good or bad). In this case, I bit and got one.

Without going into any details, I love this thing so much that I bought another one a week later. No leaks at all.

I forgot to point out that I bought the single coil version. Also, you have to wick this thing exactly like Rip shows in the video or you will get leaks.

VU Sponsors