Become a Patron!

Diluting and Extending eJuices with VG

FABOOM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lately I've been overburdened with juice that I bought when I first started vaping, 50/50 or 80/20 26mg. I've been adding VG to them and have discovered that diluting the nic with VG gives more clouds and eases the nic-hit down to my current 3mg while still maintaining much of the flavor. I have more than doubled my current inventory and I'm using stuff I was giving or throwing away.

Anyone else do this?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My experience is that it dilutes the flavor too much. It can make very harsh juices vapeable in RDAs though.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Lately I've been overburdened with juice that I bought when I first started vaping, 50/50 or 80/20 26mg. I've been adding VG to them and have discovered that diluting the nic with VG gives more clouds and eases the nic-hit down to my current 3mg while still maintaining much of the flavor. I have more than doubled my current inventory and I'm using stuff I was giving or throwing away.

Anyone else do this?

mmmm that has to be some diluted juice..

from 26mg down to 3mg.. yeps.. :oops:

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have added VG to juice that was to strong to drip. I have even vaped straight VG with no nic just to get some great clouds.

VU Sponsors