Become a Patron!

Directvapor?

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone ordered a mod from them? I ordered an al85 well over 24hrs ago and still says shipping pending. Do they normally take awhile to ship?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've never ordered from them... But, were you expecting same day delivery? 24 hours is not that long.

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
no, just expecting to see that it was even processed for shipping, didn't change since I paid.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've ordered from them and haven't had any issue
They have gotten my order to me pretty quick.

It says here they ship same day if before noon eastern.
I'm sure you'll here something this evening

From their website

You place an order, and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your stuff. Advanced mods, vaporizers, and killer e-juice has that effect on people. Fortunately for you, we are just as anxious for you to get your goods so we do everything in our power to offer extremely fast turnaround time, expedited processing times, and orders are known to ship out same-day if they are placed by 12 PM EST, holidays and weekends excluded. Exciting, right? Your package will arrive in a few days, however keep in mind that orders heading to the fabulous states of Alaska and Hawaii can take as long as 2 weeks using standard delivery. Should you opt for expedited shipping, expect your order to be delivered within the time frame specified of the shipping type you chose.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've ordered from them and haven't had any issue
They have gotten my order to me pretty quick.

It says here they ship same day if before noon eastern.
I'm sure you'll here something this evening

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I was just a little concerned. I order alot of r/c related stuff and lnow all to well the sites that take your order then actually order from somewhere else themselves and have it shipped to your address. I just wanted to be sure this wasn't the case since this is my first online order. Im new and not sure of the good online venders quite yet.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Just give it 48 hours to process, if no shipping info just contact them.

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
*UPDATE* So I went with the free shipping. 6-8 day standard NO tracking. Well they shipped first class with tracking! Im sure because of small size and lite weight. Says it will be here Saturday! Woohoo

VU Sponsors