PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
First of all, I want to thank all the people who didn't take the thirteen seconds to read the rules in the original thread and just started posting whatever they wanted, you're why I do what I do.

Second of all I made a video of me vaping the concoction I call Bane... After I called my girlfriend into the room to try it first. But I'm not going to post it. And here's why.. It's actually pretty good.

I mean, it smells like someone mixed a whiskey and milk, then used the drink as an ashtray. But the flavor over all is pretty good and kind of relaxing, though the black liquorice is the most prominent, it's very faint. The girlfriend is going to finish the tester I made and I'm still vaping it so this means one thing.

You all have failed me.

If for reason someone wants to try it, here's a repost of the recipe with corrections, since I forgot to order black fire.

1.5 CAP NY CHEESE CAKE
0.5 CAP BUTTER
2.0 TFA HONEY
1.0 TFA WESTERN
0.5 TFA M TYPE
2.0 INW WHISKEY
2.0 INW SHISHA STRAWBERRY
2.0 INW SHISHA VANILLA
2.0 TFA RY4 DOUBLE
1.0 YLANG YLANG
0.5 BLACK LICORICE
A few drops of malted milk
A few drops of joy

Last edited:

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First of all, I want to thank all the people who didn't take the thirteen seconds to read the rules in the original thread and just started posting whatever they wanted, you're why I do what I do.

Second of all I made a video of me vaping the concoction I call Bane... After I called my girlfriend into the room to try it first. But I'm not going to post it. And here's why.. It's actually pretty good.

I mean, it smells like someone mixed a whiskey and milk, then used the drink as an ashtray. But the flavor over all is pretty good and kind of relaxing, though the black liquorice is the most prominent, it's very faint. The girlfriend is going to finish the tester I made and I'm still vaping it so this means one thing.

You all have failed me.

If for reason someone wants to try it, here's a repost of the recipe with corrections, since bcv never sent the black fire.

1.5 CAP NY CHEESE CAKE
0.5 CAP BUTTER
2.0 TFA HONEY
1.0 TFA WESTERN
0.5 TFA M TYPE
2.0 INW WHISKEY
2.0 INW SHISHA STRAWBERRY
2.0 INW SHISHA VANILLA
2.0 TFA RY4 DOUBLE
1.0 YLANG YLANG
0.5 BLACK LICORICE
A few drops of malted milk
A few drops of joy

I'm glad it turned out good for you! You shouldn't be too upset , it isn't too often that a post like yours is posted....if ever. I chose not to participate because I'm not a creator. I rely heavily on the artists here who create. With that being said, the recipe looks mighty mighty interesting....but I will not be testing it. It has too many flavors that I lack, and I'm really not too interested in tobacco :)

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You all have failed me.

Many fine (just terrible!) flavor suggestions were made.

Who was it who selected which flavors and amounts were to be used in your mix?

IMHO, the "failed" finger should be pointed in that direction.:eek:

Ron
---
"The reason most people fail instead of succeed is they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment."- Napoleon Bonaparte

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Why would you want to DIY something disgusting and waste perfectly good ingredients when you can buy super-shitty stuff on the cheap:giggle:

But seriously, I never read the first post (remember seeing it pop up quite a bit though) because as a grownup, I have a real aversion to putting things in my mouth I don't like:eek:

With that said, the recipe looks disgusting to my pallet, if that makes you happy:shades:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gee, idk, P.Hero, I seem to be missing the first 7 ingredients, besides I'm still recovering from that TFA jalapeno. Nothing can be that bad. I'm glad it's not as bad as it looks.:rolleyes:. Used the drink as an ashtray...damn fine description. Oh, thanks for making me laugh. You are great!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Since I contributed to the original thread with the Shisha Vanilla and Shisha Strawberry in the hopes of something somewhat vapeable, I will try this. Only problem is I don't own the TFA tobaccos except for the RY4D and I don't own the Ylang Ylang or whatever that is from FA. I will sub in something similar with HS, INW, or, FE for the tobaccos. I'll put in some Anice in place of the black licorice, again I don't own it and I'm not going to buy it. Thanks to you and your GF in being guinea pigs in this endeavor, she is a brave lady!

Cheers mate!
goph

Last edited:

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm glad it turned out good for you! You shouldn't be too upset , it isn't too often that a post like yours is posted....if ever. I chose not to participate because I'm not a creator. I rely heavily on the artists here who create. With that being said, the recipe looks mighty mighty interesting....but I will not be testing it. It has too many flavors that I lack, and I'm really not too interested in tobacco :)
I don't recommend buying the lot, or really testing it.
Many fine (just terrible!) flavor suggestions were made.

Who was it who selected which flavors and amounts were to be used in your mix?

IMHO, the "failed" finger should be pointed in that direction.:eek:

Ron
---
"The reason most people fail instead of succeed is they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment."- Napoleon Bonaparte

According to the rules I posted, the people chose the amounts and what percentages. And I picked all the posts that followed the rules, one flavor per person, a flavor that is not a entire waste of money, and a mixture between .5 and 2%. So all the posts that followed those guidelines were chosen.

Why would you want to DIY something disgusting and waste perfectly good ingredients when you can buy super-shitty stuff on the cheap:giggle:

But seriously, I never read the first post (remember seeing it pop up quite a bit though) because as a grownup, I have a real aversion to putting things in my mouth I don't like:eek:

With that said, the recipe looks disgusting to my pallet, if that makes you happy:shades:

Yeah, the girlfriend follows your "aversion to putting things in my mouth" cult doctrine also.. =(

Also most of the super shitty stuff you can buy is usually around $25 for 30ml, so I feel like I got a deal.
Since I contributed to the original thread with the Shisha Vanilla and Shisha Strawberry in the hopes of something somewhat vapeable, I will try this. Only problem is I don't own the TFA tobaccos except for the RY4D and I don't own the Ylang Ylang or whatever that is from FA. I will sub in something similar with HS, INW, or, FE for the tobaccos. I'll put in some Anice in place of the black licorice, again I don't own it and I'm not going to buy it. Thanks to you and your GF in being guinea pigs in this endeavor, she is a brave lady!

Cheers mate!
goph

Honestly, the ylang ylang wasn't bad, I might put it in some citrus recipes. But the ry4 was the most potent tobacco I had. captain jack might work better. But I wouldn't try this recipe while swapping too much, I think I just found the mixture that made is slightly less disgusting than it could have been. Also she had no idea what I was doing, so that helped.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh, and I'm not upset. I thought the whole thing was pretty funny, I'm just glad it wasn't nearly as bad as it smelled. I wonder if @gopher_byrd ever mixed up his batch, or if common sense got the better of him.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, and I'm not upset. I thought the whole thing was pretty funny, I'm just glad it wasn't nearly as bad as it smelled. I wonder if @gopher_byrd ever mixed up his batch, or if common sense got the better of him.
RL and maybe some common sense have gotten in the way. I may try mixing a small bottle, but again it would be subs for the ones I don't have... Then again I may not. How's that for a non-committal, committal...

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
RL and maybe some common sense have gotten in the way. I may try mixing a small bottle, but again it would be subs for the ones I don't have... Then again I may not. How's that for a non-committal, committal...
I read that twice and I'm pretty sure you just said a bunch of words in a row. Good job!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I read that twice and I'm pretty sure you just said a bunch of words in a row. Good job!
I'm going to blame lack of coffee on my part... What I should have said in the second sentence is I would have to sub a bunch of the flavors since I don't have them, like the TFA tobaccos etc.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm going to blame lack of coffee on my part... What I should have said in the second sentence is I would have to sub a bunch of the flavors since I don't have them, like the TFA tobaccos etc.
Even if you had all of the flavors I wouldn't recommend it, the taste is fine, but just smelling it is enough to never want to vape it again.

VU Sponsors