Become a Patron!

Disposable Drip Tip

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really need someones HELP!!!!!!!!!! I have a Atlantis 2 aspire and I do not like the taste of the metal on my mouth when I hit my vaporizer and with winter coming I definitely don't want my mouth on metal. When I purchased this amazing gadget they had me test it with these silicone disposable cone type tips and I would love to get some of these but I cannot find them on line that will fit my Atlantis 2 Aspire. Please someone HELP ME!!!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots on eBay too.

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These say they are for the mini subtank I believe I have a larger one.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really need someones HELP!!!!!!!!!! I have a Atlantis 2 aspire and I do not like the taste of the metal on my mouth when I hit my vaporizer and with winter coming I definitely don't want my mouth on metal. When I purchased this amazing gadget they had me test it with these silicone disposable cone type tips and I would love to get some of these but I cannot find them on line that will fit my Atlantis 2 Aspire. Please someone HELP ME!!!!!
you need a condom?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any 510 will fit it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, just keep track of my smoke free days with their banner. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A condom is the cover they put over a drip tip to test juice.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, eBay had the cone and flat topped ones.

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I quit Sept 1, 2015 but not getting the throat hit I would like with the 0mg like I did with regular smoking

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Naw, I just hang out in a vaping forum looking for scary men with big condoms. :D
sorry I am new to all of this. Just recently quit smoking and not feeling the throat hit without the nicotine and dont know what to do cant go back to smoking was diagnosed with COPD and Emphasymea at the age of 37

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put Nicotine in how u are stopping without Nicotine

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But nicotine doesn't cause either condition. It's the tar and thousands of other chemicals in cigarettes that cause that. Nicotine doesn't cause the diseases/conditions, it's the tobacco.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out with 30mg juice nearly a year ago. Right now I'm down to 6mg juice and haven't smoked a cigarette in nearly a year. You can have nicotine without tobacco. Matter of fact, your lungs will thank you for it.

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But nicotine doesn't cause either condition. It's the tar and thousands of other chemicals in cigarettes that cause that. Nicotine doesn't cause the diseases/conditions, it's the tobacco.
My insurance wont cover me with those conditions if I dont pass a nicotine free test

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait so you are vaping without Nicotine and cant pass a Nicotine free test? Help me help you make sense

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My insurance wont cover me with those conditions if I dont pass a nicotine free test
Ah, the haters....the insurance companies that insist if there's nicotine, there's smoke. I think that's very wrong of them to "cut you off." Have they not offered any smoking cessation help?

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes they have I am on my last week of the patch but it has been soooo hard. i still need that hand mouth and that throat hit. there are days I want to rip my hair out but doing what I can. I wish I could just vape with nicotine but it is what it is.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sorry I am new to all of this. Just recently quit smoking and not feeling the throat hit without the nicotine and dont know what to do cant go back to smoking was diagnosed with COPD and Emphasymea at the age of 37
Alot of the throat hit is the Nicotine.. without it it will be hard to emulate the Smoke feeling if at all close to impossible to be honest

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes they have I am on my last week of the patch but it has been soooo hard. i still need that hand mouth and that throat hit. there are days I want to rip my hair out but doing what I can. I wish I could just vape with nicotine but it is what it is.
Believe me I dont want to I just didnt know if there was a way to get that feel of smoking without the nicotine

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alot of the throat hit is the Nicotine.. without it it will be hard to emulate the Smoke feeling if at all close to impossible to be honest
I thought so. I just didnt know for sure. I didnt want to quit believe me and it has been so hard. I am on last week of patch and I still want to rip my hair out

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could try finding a high pg juice. That gives more throat hit, but right now you're missing the nic.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought so. I just didnt know for sure. I didnt want to quit believe me and it has been so hard. I am on last week of patch and I still want to rip my hair out
I understand I recently started smoking for a few weeks long story after 2 years of vaping to get back into vaping I had to spike my Nicotine very high I will pray you will be better.. :)

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right now I have 50 pg and 50 vg . Didnt know if menthol would help at all.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may help some, but higher pg does tend to give more throat hit.

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I understand I recently started smoking for a few weeks long story after 2 years of vaping to get back into vaping I had to spike my Nicotine very high I will pray you will be better.. :)
Thank you for chatting with me and for the info.have a good night my dear.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I want to thank you very much for talking with me and for your help. I hope you have a good night.
We wish you the best, we all know how hard it can be. Hang around, we'll help all we can, because we've all been there. ;)

voverly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Went on Ebay and Amazon and they only sell them by the 100 or more :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech....you should have them in a couple of weeks.

VU Sponsors