Become a Patron!

DISPOSABLE VAPES?

Hi it's been a long time since I touched a vape, stopped smoking again but I guess that's a different topic!

I've discovered Lost Mary 3500 & Crystal 4000 disposable vapes and am blown away by the vape juice used in these devices.

It's very sweet and smooth. I've bought a Smok Mico and tried some ultimate salts liquid but the taste is not even close and very

harsh. I've got some salts coming from Vampire Vape so hoping these come close.

Is there anything out there that is comparable to the disposable vapes above in terms of flavor and experience?

I'm used to sub-ohm vaping using a t-juice concentrate.

Hi it's been a long time since I touched a vape, stopped smoking again but I guess that's a different topic!

I've discovered Lost Mary 3500 & Crystal 4000 disposable vapes and am blown away by the vape juice used in these devices.

It's very sweet and smooth. I've bought a Smok Mico and tried some ultimate salts liquid but the taste is not even close and very

harsh. I've got some salts coming from Vampire Vape so hoping these come close.

Is there anything out there that is comparable to the disposable vapes above in terms of flavor and experience?

I'm used to sub-ohm xxxxx using a t-juice concentrate.
thanks in advance for any help

Edited by a moderator to remove added spam link

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, just caught up with this thread on disposables. Brings back memories of my initial vaping days. I started with disposables, too, like many here. I remember grabbing a disposable on a whim – it was convenient for sure, but I quickly realized I wanted something more. If you're into those disposable vapes, you should give rifbar a try. Their disposables are top-notch, flavor-wise. Plus, they offer refillables, so you're not constantly buying new ones. Great for flavor, and they hit the spot if you're looking for quality.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors