Become a Patron!

DIY Flavor Shack 30ml bottle of juice or sample pack giveaway!!! ENDS 6/29/2015

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Giveaway is brought you by the generosity of
DIY Flavor Shack.

The lucky recipient will have the choice of one 30ml bottle of juice or a sample pack.

Giveaway will end 6/29/2015

Independance Day is coming up so let's get in the mood!!!

Post pictures or tell what you have planned for the day?
What is your favorite kind of fireworks?
Basically anything related to the day.

images

4th-of-july-fireworks-gif-4.gif

USA ONLY​

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the 4th and ALL that it STANDS FOR! Hate to say it I am not looking forward to the neighbors dogs; the ones who are clueless about how fireworks terrorize most dogs, even the ones who don't tear things up during the evening fireworks shows.

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Celebrating with my wife, son, daughter, and mother-in-law. It will be my first 4th with my daughter in 10 years, my 3 year old son's first fireworks display, and my wife's first 4th of July as a U.S. Citizen! Can't wait!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Will do our celebrating on the 3rd since I'm off. Probably have a cook out.

foggy.dave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will be working almost guaranteed its a busy late night in the restaurant Industry. After fireworks then phone starts ringing for deliveries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, I'm in retail, and have to work all holidays, just like the restaurant business.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in retail too, but taking my vacation Fri-Mon on the 4th weekend, well sort of in retail, I run the commercial parts department, so I deal with all the shops Mon-Fri, and sometimes on Sat.

MooseMan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gonna be smoking some ribs...Probably have kids pelting me with snap pops the whole time :)

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grilling steaks and calming down the dog from all the loud " booms".

fwtechwiz

Member For 4 Years
We'll be grilling too, then viewing the fireworks from our back yard, great view. They set them off from the tallest building downtown.

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We're gonna be grilling most of the day while the kids jump around the pool like crazy homosapians lol.. I'm really just looking forward to go to the waterfront in Camden,nj to watch the fireworks & spend quality time with family

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

maliceinwonderland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Possibly working and if not bbq with my husband's Vape buddies

Sent from down the rabbit hole

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pigeon Forge will be crawling with wall to wall tourists, so I will be working and fighting traffic. Booooo!!!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
BarBeCue and family cloud contest as me and stepsisters has suceeded into converting most of the smokers into vapers. Of course I got the edge. A halfway working m80 gct with rda head and knowledge of high vg hahahaha

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pigeon Forge will be crawling with wall to wall tourists, so I will be working and fighting traffic. Booooo!!!
I always took Middle Creek Rd (at least I think that was the name of it, passed right by Middle Creek church) to bypass a lot of traffic in PF, but it's bad any way you cut it. Mom and dad used to live up there, and we all vacationed up there all the time when I was growing up.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always took Middle Creek Rd (at least I think that was the name of it, passed right by Middle Creek church) to bypass a lot of traffic in PF, but it's bad any way you cut it. Mom and dad used to live up there, and we all vacationed up there all the time when I was growing up.
Haven't been here in awhile, have you? Lol! Middle Creek bypass is no more, they straightened all that out with Veterans Blvd off Dolly Parton Pkwy. Straight 6-mile, six lane highway that goes directly into downtown Pigeon Forge.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cooking out. Love explosive fireworks. Basically anything illegal in my state.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will probably be watching something on netflix since there won't be anything on tv to speak of. Not to turn this into a political thread, but the 4th has become more of a day of mourning, imho. Though I do miss playing with class B fireworks (came across a shop years ago that sold 'em in mississippi)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Haven't been here in awhile, have you? Lol! Middle Creek bypass is no more, they straightened all that out with Veterans Blvd off Dolly Parton Pkwy. Straight 6-mile, six lane highway that goes directly into downtown Pigeon Forge.
I seem to remember that now. The last time I was in PF was 2006. I really need to get back up that way, but wife and I can't seem to ever get time off together to do it.:( I love PF, Sevierville, and G'burg, but the last few times I was up that way I stayed in Dillsboro,NC, not too far away from the park and all, and a lot less crowded. I usually try to ride the Great Smoky Mtn Railroad when I go since I'm a train nut!:)

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Spending the day with family. Grilling out and going to watch fireworks at night.uploadfromtaptalk1435587604741.jpg

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Las_Vegas_4th_of_July_Fireworks_2015.jpg

Fireworks like this are definitely on my agenda on Saturday. ;) :D

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fireworks, bbq and vaping by the pool, and remembering what Independence Day really stands for. Freedom!!

987531c5fb21b23cc5247c1eec46ae4f.jpg

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
poolside%20bbq.jpg

I wish I could find something like this for the 4th. My weekend would be set then. :D

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Time to go look for some new juice. :D

Morfio

VU Donator