Become a Patron!

DIY flavor

hey sorry for the second post of the day but i have run dry of e juice and my car is broken down. i have regular vg, but my big question is can i use regular household flavors to make juice? like use vanilla extract and that kind of stuff. is it safe if it has alcohol in it?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey sorry for the second post of the day but i have run dry of e juice and my car is broken down. i have regular vg, but my big question is can i use regular household flavors to make juice? like use vanilla extract and that kind of stuff. is it safe if it has alcohol in it?

You can use some household flavors, but quite honestly they'll be so weak you might as well just vape unflavored! And you do have to carefully check the ingredients - alcohol is ok though. Be sure there's no sugar or it'll kill your coils.

You can use some household flavors, but quite honestly they'll be so weak you might as well just vape unflavored! And you do have to carefully check the ingredients - alcohol is ok though. Be sure there's no sugar or it'll kill your coils.
thank you! haha i just cant take the plain old vg taste anymore its so sweet.

VU Sponsors