Become a Patron!

DNA 75C Squonk Suggestions

BlindBuck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys longtime reader of the forum and now I need a little help.

Looking for suggestions for a DNA 75C Squonk setup. Have a few DNA devices and really like them and now I am wanting to purchase a squonk setup with the 75C. I'm open to other regulated squonk suggestions as well as long as the TC works.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys longtime reader of the forum and now I need a little help.

Looking for suggestions for a DNA 75C Squonk setup. Have a few DNA devices and really like them and now I am wanting to purchase a squonk setup with the 75C. I'm open to other regulated squonk suggestions as well as long as the TC works.

Budget?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boxer mods. Bad cs I've never had one but that's what is said. Rebel modsnice but 3d printed. And in England. Us modz. Heard good things about them but never had one.

BlindBuck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Boxer mods. Bad cs I've never had one but that's what is said. Rebel modsnice but 3d printed. And in England. Us modz. Heard good things about them but never had one.

Thank you for the suggestions, I'll look into those.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Floris Orca with a modmaker 510 if you can assemble yourself. Assembly isn't bad but you have to source all the parts from somewhere else.
From memory it was $150 all in with mod, chip, wire & 510.
If you go that route, hit me up for copper contacts, I have enough sheet left for another 50 contacts.

20180201_081313.jpg

BlindBuck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Floris Orca with a modmaker 510 if you can assemble yourself. Assembly isn't bad but you have to source all the parts from somewhere else.
If you go that route, hit me up for copper contacts, I have enough sheet left for another 50 contacts.

Looks good. You don't happen to know where I could get a stabilized wood one that I could build do you?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never been too into the woods but have seen some beautiful pieces in the squonk threads, most art pieces are mechs though. I'm sure you will get ideas as people pop into this thread or if you ask in the bonkers thread.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This ones 100usd , 75c fits an array of cells 18650 -21700 its one I'm thinking about.
Marvec , they make it in 3 types
Mech , 75 , an 75C ,
Simple enough body ,looks solid enough to use as a daily beater type mod
75fb28a769cb6e762a492eb6e58a272c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Id sand off the junk wisdom writing off it though ,

houndb

Member For 4 Years
This ones 100usd , 75c fits an array of cells 18650 -21700 its one I'm thinking about.
Marvec , they make it in 3 types
Mech , 75 , an 75C ,
Simple enough body ,looks solid enough to use as a daily beater type mod
75fb28a769cb6e762a492eb6e58a272c.jpg

Id sand off the junk wisdom writing off it though ,
Link please?
Tried google with no luck?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Link please?
Tried google with no luck?
Looks like the marvec is copying another mod

Came across this on Facebook looks very much like the dna 75 marvec , but this was out before
2b026483c801d89a636bc25895989f15.jpg
06a949cfbd8f0495a1b1f36a764e5e23.jpg
b8ce7cf740a3116dc0cb51843d9d8268.jpg

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That looks bad ass. So streamlined. I'm into the paranormal so the little quote is super fuckin sweet. I think at that price as much as I use regulated ( haven't in 2 months) I'd rather build me a nice Dual parallel and call it a day.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

batteredwombat

Member For 4 Years

View attachment 106548
Can i see the guts of the floris please?

VU Sponsors