Become a Patron!

Dna75 or 75c

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok c has been out awhile. What's the verdict from some of you that have both? Is it better, worse, worth the extra money?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 4 of em... 3 75s (H-Cigars) and 1 75C. (Therion) I don't use any of em really. 2 of em are virtually new.

I'll post pics and descriptions if you're interested in buying em.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot going on with the C screen.. the "c" stands for change and change scares me. I'm afraid of the 75c. It feels better to finally say it out loud.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I only vape in wattage mode when using regulated - even with DNA - so the C was wasted on me.

It seems to drain the battery a lot faster due to the advanced screen options

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I got 3 of the regular DNA75's and 3 DNA75C's. If you're a tinkerer or a high ohm vaper (.8 to 2.5 ohm builds) the DNA75C is a much better mod. If you're not going to try new themes and have no interest in that and vape considerably lower resistance builds. The DNA75 is better for me only because it's cheaper. The difference is that the DNA75C is capable of supplying more voltage to the atomizer than the DNA75. (9 Vdc versus 6 Vdc). I love my DNA75C's...I'm old and my vision sucks. No problem with the 75C...just enlarge the theme's text and rearrange a few fields. One thing I would recommend for either chip, get a mod that uses 2 - 18650's, you're going to want the battery life. I've got a Lost Vape Therion and Paranormal for my dual battery 75's and a Therion squonker. The squonker always seems to be needing a charge. The dual battery mods, vaping at 35 to 40 watts, charge them every other day.

VU Sponsors