Become a Patron!

Do you know if there are plans to adapt the gene chip software for Mac?

I’m not intending on sounding angry when I say this but it wasn’t really said anywhere that it wasn’t compatible with Mac nor is there a list of system requirements available to customers before they purchase. And part of the reason the gene chip gets so much praise and attention is because of these high tier features. Almost every mod manufacture these days has gone the way of Mac for their software updates. And now not only am I blocked out of custom interface features but I am also not able to install any future updates due to having a Mac. And I am not going to buy windows just so I can do something that should have been marked more clearly. And i have seen some rumors about the drag recently.

Is it said that VOOPOO drag has a new edition already which has a compatible gene chip upgraded version on the Apple Mac book and Windows System? In order to upgrade the gene chip system, VOOPOO will bring out a new compatible system upgrade download mode that supports both the Windows and Macbook in PC and Android and IOS system in a mobile phone, which means you can have your drag gene chip upgrade online anytime anywhere you want. wWhat's more, it is alleged that VOOPOO will have a drag mini edition, which is small, lightweight and portable. I can not wait to have one. How do you think?

VU Sponsors