Become a Patron!

Do you think Aspire & Kanger will make replacement Nickel heads for their equipment?

Would it be worth making replacement coils for Kanger and Aspire that took advantage of the temp control available on the DNA 40?
can they make the coils out of nickel on such small coils

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the new line of kanger tanks coming out, I'd say they will. Nickle is a very allergic metal. No freaking way am I going to vape 100% nickle coils.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire has already announced they will be offering Ni200 heads for DNA40 devices. I would expect Kanger will not be far behind.

I did a Kanger Protank rebuild using Ni200 as a practice run for using a Sophia with my Vapor Flask (loaned my Sophia to a friend and have not gotten it back yet). I started with 30g and quickly found I needed to go to 32g to get anything workable. 34g was better yet – the cup size on the Protank head doesn’t give you much room to work. Wicked it with cotton and the vape was so good that I’m building more. Getting flavors out of it that are unreal. Finding that 420 degrees is a good spot for most of my fruit juices; 400 degrees for candy flavors.

Alan Green

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why do you like Chinese ecigs?I thought us can make better in technology

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aspire has came out with Temp control BVC coils, Kanger has released the protank series temp control and last week came out with OCC Temp control coils

VU Sponsors