Become a Patron!

Do you use 510-T, 510 or eGo type A CARTRIDGES?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are in need of 510-T, 510 round or Ego type A cartridges, please leave a post here. I have several boxes of these that I would like to p-i-f. CARTRIDGES ONLY, no batteries or atomizers, just empty (unused, still wrapped) cartridges.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have both of these bulli-smokers I use on the go. I prefer the one with the Type-B tank. Let me know if you don't get enough takers, I also have a friend with the Type-A bulli below.

upload_2014-10-21_18-53-37.png

I find I can rinse and re-use the tanks for a very long time, so I'm not really 'in need'. I'd like to see these go to someone that needs them more than me.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any of the type B's, but I've got some A's.

If you'll both Pm me your addy, I'll get them in the mail.

@nite_shark , did you get the regular 510 atomizers or the 510-T's? So I'll know what to send... or do you just want some of both?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Sully I had to go and look again and see what I had. In the eGos I do have the A's, but they have the flattened ends like in your Bullis. The 510s are all rounded ends. The Bullis take the eGo size, right?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
510 round, empty cartridges are gone.

Still have eGo-type A empty cartridges & lots of 510-T empty cartridges.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mommay I use 510-T attys with my little Gripper mod. Was on FT looking for some blank carts last week and they were and still are out of stock. All they have is prefilled. Be happy to send you shipping costs for taking some off your hands. :) Thanks.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@KREAM - No $$ needed, First Class shipping is minimal. The last batch I sent out, I removed them from the Joyetech boxes & placed in an envelope. They're all still sealed in original wrapping. Is 25 (5 boxes) enough to keep you in business? If not, I have more. They are all the white (translucent) color. Just PM me your addy & they'll go out in tomorrow's mail.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very generous of you Mommay as 5 boxes would last me a very, very long time. Don't want to clean you out though in case there are others in need. A couple boxes is more than enough. Thank you kindly. PM inbound.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@KREAM -No worries. I had an over abundance (still have plenty). Your package is ready to go in tomorrow's mail.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great! I hope the gf enjoys them. Maybe Kream will get hers tomorrow.

PIF is still open for 510 blank cartridges and a few eGo blank cartridges . Come on, peeps, I know lots of peeps still use these .

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Mommay I got them today. Your kindness is very much appreciated. :D Thanks again.

brandonduerr

Member For 4 Years
Great! I hope the gf enjoys them. Maybe Kream will get hers tomorrow.

PIF is still open for 510 blank cartridges and a few eGo blank cartridges . Come on, peeps, I know lots of peeps still use these .

i could use both in one way or another

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@brandonduerr - Do you use 510 or eGo atomizers? That's the only way these cartridges can be used. Looking around, thru different threads, I see you using mech mods & looking for a mod & tank. These blanks won't work with what you have and are looking for. I would like them to go to someone that actually uses them.

VU Sponsors