Become a Patron!

do you want to watch Rime?

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want to watch rime around the Songhua River in Jilin, It's a pity we did not go to Rime Island when we are in Jinlin in january, Because the weather is not suitable to form the rime. here are some pictures from my friend. But these are pictures in last year. Do you want to watch Rime?
wick.gif
wick.gif
If your place already snow, share some snow pictures or rime pictures with us~~

11181.jpg

11183.jpg 11184.jpg11185.jpg 11186.jpg

Last edited:

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't see the pics, and I don't know what rime is. But I want it plz.

Edit: Google answers all. We have rime outside Seattle and I hate it. Just a month ago it was warm and sunny and nice. Now I drive an hour north and it's snowing. Where is this global warming I was promised?

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I think Rime is beautiful! We don't have it where I live. I suppose I must visit the Songhue River someday!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Edit: Google answers all. We have rime outside Seattle and I hate it. Just a month ago it was warm and sunny and nice. Now I drive an hour north and it's snowing. Where is this global warming I was promised?
It's done, it's just some kinda of heavy frost on plants I think

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-19_10-9-25.png
    upload_2014-11-19_10-9-25.png
    1 KB · Views: 2

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

It is in Shenzhen, it's still very warm here, just wear a shirt

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes I think Rime is beautiful! We don't have it where I live. I suppose I must visit the Songhue River someday!

You can, this winter vocation during your Christmas holiday, haha, come to China, come to visit CigaBuy (in south of China ) and watch rime in songhua river(in north of China):D:D And you can come to Harbin to take part in Harbin Ice Festival, it will have hundreds ice sculpture and snow sculpture, very beautiful. And drinking Harbin beer and eat ice cream. And some famous Harbin local dishes like spiced beef and delicious stewed dishes.:p:p And go skiing in skiing resort

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want to watch rime around the Songhua River in Jilin, It's a pity we did not go to Rime Island when we are in Jinlin in january, Because the weather is not suitable to form the rime. here are some pictures from my friend. But these are pictures in last year. Do you want to watch Rime?
wick.gif
wick.gif
If your place already snow, share some snow pictures or rime pictures with us~~

View attachment 9049

View attachment 9051 View attachment 9052View attachment 9053 View attachment 9054
Beautiful pics, Pearl!

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I would love that! I had a very good childhood friend who was from Hong Kong. I always envied her vacations back home! Your descriptions sound very beautiful. Maybe you should be a travel agent!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh I would love that! I had a very good childhood friend who was from Hong Kong. I always envied her vacations back home! Your descriptions sound very beautiful. Maybe you should be a travel agent!
Because it's my traveling experience in January. Haha, strongly recommend you to have a try :D

VU Sponsors