Become a Patron!

Does anyone have this SS Stingray from 101vape?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
101vapes has had many complaints, they sell imitation product labeled as original. not talking about clones either, they have been flagged for straight up selling imitations, a few larger companies have filed action against them...I would recommend staying away from them

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
at least that one is labeled clone, but still, i wouldn't want to support a company that sells fakes labeled real.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have ordered from them several times in the past. I have never had any issues with the quality of the products or shipping time.
I did see one complaint on ripoffreport... one guy unhappy with the atty he received. I, not doubting Celtic, was unable to find anything else bad about them.
They were at one time one of the cheapest places (in the US) to find clones. Now there are others, such as, angelcig.com and 88evape.com that have great prices as well. Many others, I'm sure.
That's the beauty of such a booming industry, many choices. If unsure of one, there's always someone else with comparable products and prices.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once I saw Kangertech posting them on their site as a copycat seller, not a clone seller, but a copycat seller, that was it for me. But to each their own. I have seen many others get their goods on time and for good prices.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can see that happening. I know there is someone making Kanger knockoffs replicating everything right down to the packaging. Common place now, but wasn't not too long ago.
I guess bottom line is its the vendors responsibility to know what they are selling and represent it as such.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i have only had good luck with 101 vapes they have great cs and have never done me wrong and they have great prices. I highly recommend them to people looking to get good deals.

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Once I saw Kangertech posting them on their site as a copycat seller, not a clone seller, but a copycat seller, that was it for me. But to each their own. I have seen many others get their goods on time and for good prices.
Any item we sell that is a clone is clearly labeled as a clone in its title and we have done so since the beginning . We have NEVER sold a clone Innokin, Kanger or Aspire product. Every one of these items has a scratch off sticker on the product that checks out their authenticity.

Kanger put us on that list because we refused to raise our prices and we would not reveal to them the name we purchase under so they couldn't stop our supply.

This is a bit of the chat between myself and Emily of Kangertech

Attachments

• kanger1.PNG
    kanger1.PNG
    134.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any item we sell that is a clone is clearly labeled as a clone in its title and we have done so since the beginning . We have NEVER sold a clone Innokin, Kanger or Aspire product. Every one of these items has a scratch off sticker on the product that checks out their authenticity.

Kanger put us on that list because we refused to raise our prices and we would not reveal to them the name we purchase under so they couldn't stop our supply.

wow these china company are assholes lol. Reminds me of P4U getting pissed at vendors for selling their product to cheap. Fuck china for thinking they can bully who ever they want. Also good on you 101 vapes I have spent over 600 dollars at your site since I started vaping and I have never once had a problem with your store. I am not sure what people have against you but I will continue to buy from you.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

so very glad you shared that! Changes my perception in 180 degrees.....Heading to your website now Zeus. Keep it Foggy.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

WHOA! that's some shady stuff right there from Kanger!!!!

VU Sponsors