Become a Patron!

DOVPO- DT 50

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do think if this box mod. Looks like a MVP.
f639da00c7d1b01e5822eb08144fbe66.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/644008465658...41830.644008465658247/759645187427907/?type=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Me, I would wait for some reviews to kick in from actual customers that own the sucker.

Personally, I am a big fan of the Dovpo E-LVT and the E-MECH. Especially the E-MECH.

And I will be writing reviews on each of those shortly.

FYI and no disrespect meant, my understanding of Chinese is Nil so theire understanding of English is better by default.

But we still arrive at Chinglish and they don't fill in all the details very well.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I saw this on FB yesterday after one of the reps sent me a friend request, aka purchasing request :p ... I am slightly intrigued by it, never used a built in battery box mod.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me, I would wait for some reviews to kick in from actual customers that own the sucker.

Personally, I am a big fan of the Dovpo E-LVT and the E-MECH. Especially the E-MECH.

And I will be writing reviews on each of those shortly.

FYI and no disrespect meant, my understanding of Chinese is Nil so theire understanding of English is better by default.

But we still arrive at Chinglish and they don't fill in all the details very well.
I will went for the reviews to come in.

Xhozt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The non replaceable battery is a deal breaker for me .. through i LOVE my e-mech and e-lvt . .

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If someone can find out a price I would line to know.
I ask the rep on FB and told her I don't use Messenger and give her my email but I not heard from her.

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Apparently they have a slightly fatter 18650 version. And a V2 that has a touch sensor. Interesting! I would gladly be a guiny pig for one of those. They have the version y'all are talking about at FT for $60. I'll wait to see if that V2 is for real. No link ATM.

VU Sponsors