This is my review of the Dr. Juice Vapor Liquid Platinum Line

http://vapingcheap.com/dr-juice-vapor-liquid-review/

DQxPC1A.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the review Nikki, your review made me spend money again :rolleyes:

Delish and Doctor Custard sounds really good, with having a discount code, just went straight in with 30mils each, also got free shipping, so was only $36 and change shipped, really good deal for 60mils of premium juice.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the review Nikki, your review made me spend money again :rolleyes:

Delish and Doctor Custard sounds really good, with having a discount code, just went straight in with 30mils each, also got free shipping, so was only $36 and change shipped, really good deal for 60mils of premium juice.

Haha .. you know you wanted that yummy new juice :p You will be thanking me after you're vaping it :D My steep advice is to sample about 2mls right away to get some space and air in the bottle, then let them steep for at least 3-4 days, then vape again. Doctor Custard developed faster, Delish was really good after about 3 or 4 days.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha .. you know you wanted that yummy new juice :p You will be thanking me after you're vaping it :D My steep advice is to sample about 2mls right away to get some space and air in the bottle, then let them steep for at least 3-4 days, then vape again. Doctor Custard developed faster, Delish was really good after about 3 or 4 days.

Good to hear only 3-4 days for steeping, I don't like juice that needs to be steeped for weeks and weeks, it's to much planning ahead when it needs a long steep.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Good to hear only 3-4 days for steeping, I don't like juice that needs to be steeped for weeks and weeks, it's to much planning ahead when it needs a long steep.

Oh no .. I vaped both out of the bottle and liked them, but both improved within 3-4 days at which point I inhaled them empty :D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my Dr Juice order today and I was amazed by what I got, I ordered 2 30mils bottles, and they sent me 2 120mils bottles, triple what I ordered :D

I got Doctor Custard which reminds me of a high priced custard I had before, it is very good, but think will get even better with steeping, as that is the norm for custards.

Also got Delish, which is just that, and that one has already gone in a tank, gather as I got 120 mils, it will still get time to steep too :)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is my review of the Dr. Juice Vapor Liquid Platinum Line

http://vapingcheap.com/dr-juice-vapor-liquid-review/

DQxPC1A.jpg
Just read your review. I appreciate all the time and effort put into this project: the different RDAs, RTAs and various builds that you applied to the collection of flavors you worked with. What are the variables that prompted you to choose them?

Aside from all of that, I now have, yet, another line to spend my money on! I'll definitely try the 10s because I always enjoy a good custard or baked goods vape. It is interesting how you can end up liking something you never thought you would. I have yet to find a coffee vape that I like but now I can't rule out the possibilities!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just read your review. I appreciate all the time and effort put into this project: the different RDAs, RTAs and various builds that you applied to the collection of flavors you worked with. What are the variables that prompted you to choose them?

Aside from all of that, I now have, yet, another line to spend my money on! I'll definitely try the 10s because I always enjoy a good custard or baked goods vape. It is interesting how you can end up liking something you never thought you would. I have yet to find a coffee vape that I like but now I can't rule out the possibilities!

Thanks darling :) I usually just chose the atomizers that I have in rotation at the moment, and always try to use one RTA and one RDA because sometimes it can make difference in how you taste a flavor.

Doctor Custard and Delish for the win ... I am vaping my brand new bottle of Delish now :) I have also been looking for a good coffee vape but have yet to select one. Coffee is a naturally strong flavor, and I am very picky about how I like it, which is full bodied with a heavy dose of cream and sugar. :)

VU Sponsors