Which Squonk Kit should I get???

• Council of Vapor Wraith Kit

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Kangertech Dripbox 160 Kit

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

JamesV

Member For 4 Years
So the title says it all. I've been looking these two squonking kits. An I can make up my mind at all for the life of me. If any of you guys have any info on either boxes that would help me make my choice.Any pros or cons that you know off. Anything that makes one better than the other would be great
Thank in advance guys,
James

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I have ordered the drip box mainly due to the fact it uses two batteries, it's less than $40 at ecig.com right now. The black version is 37$ use code ecig10 for ten percent off.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I went with the Wraith for several reasons, mainly I have found in the past that Council of Vapor makes much higher quality products than Kanger.

The only thing I can see going for the kanger is the dual batteries, which is not important to me. If you can't or won't rebuild coils, I guess the Kanger, by default, would be the way to go.

Most vapers I know who seriously squonk that bought the Kanger ended up ditching the stock atomizer.

I already own several squonkers and BF attys, from expensive to fairly cheap in quality, and didn't feel I need a low quality (Kanger) squonker.

I've only had the wraith for a few days and it is a very nice setup for the price.

I have not used the Wraith atomizer because I don't like wide drip tips and have many other bf attys I love, but a lot of those just starting out probably won't have a BF on hand. It looks like it would be a pretty decent bf atomizer, definitely way better than the Kanger.

That is my assessment for what it is worth :)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was thinking the same thing. I went with the wraith. It just looks better, cov is better quality, and the bf atty is better. Your choice but I went with the wraith. It's on its way. Let you know how I like it when it shows up.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the Kanger 160 but never opened the box. The Wraith is a decent squonker, like others stated since there is a choice, COV is the best of the two.

The squonk bottles are soft, the rubberized finish is really comfortable, all round decent squonker for 70+ bucks. The atty is not bad either, unlike the piece of shit Kanger tossed in.

JamesV

Member For 4 Years
I have the Kanger 160 but never opened the box. The Wraith is a decent squonker, like others stated since there is a choice, COV is the best of the two.

The squonk bottles are soft, the rubberized finish is really comfortable, all round decent squonker for 70+ bucks. The atty is not bad either, unlike the piece of shit Kanger tossed in.

Want to sell you dripbox 160?

VU Sponsors