Become a Patron!

Dripping 18mg

Hey so I've recently switched to an RDA, never used one before and I'm running it at 0.16 ohms at 80w. Every time I tell people that I'm dripping 18 on that they give me the most ridiculous look. I guess I'm just wondering if it's safe to run that, it doesn't hurt me at all. Just curious if I should drop down to 12.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't get dizzy and fall over then you're fine. What people are referring to is the intensity of the nicotine at 18mg at those levels of power. It would knock me on my ass. More power to you. You probably like those rides at the fair that go around and around and around...

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
If 18 mg satisfies your nicotine crave without any over dosing symptoms then your OK with using, But when you think your ready to go lower, then yes 12 mg would be the mg to use next. You can test try some 12 mg to see if has enough nicotine for you to assure if your ready to drop down a few.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Hello Wes and I hope you enjoy your stay! If you are happy with dripping 18Mg then there is no reason to reduce it. I know people vaping 48MG.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You could get a 12mg of the same flavor and mix with 18mg. If it isn't making you feel ill you're fine at 18mg.

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
this is a your mileage may very type of thing lol, if it works for you crank to 100 and laugh while they cringe. I got the same response when I out 18 mg in a sub ohm tank

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For shits and giggles I put 48MG VG base in a tank. Did pack a head rush but I am still here

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still dripping 18 mg here. Like has been said it's YMMV. Not having lots of real issues, though I am looking to go lower. I get short of breath sometimes. Not sure if it's the nicotine or my bad habit of holding my breath when I get to going at strenuous work. My FIL is always having to remind me, "breathe."

VU Sponsors