Become a Patron!

Duncan Hunter (R, CA) vapes while legislating. Sweeeet....

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Today, Duncan Hunter, a U.S. Representative from California who first boldly proclaimed his love of vaping not two months ago, blew a sick cloud of e-juice during a Congressional hearing."

...dammit. I mean, I think it's great he's openly vaping, but the 'sick cloud' comment isn't the most positive foot to be putting forward. I can't be the only one that thinks this.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Today, Duncan Hunter, a U.S. Representative from California who first boldly proclaimed his love of vaping not two months ago, blew a sick cloud of e-juice during a Congressional hearing."

...dammit. I mean, I think it's great he's openly vaping, but the 'sick cloud' comment isn't the most positive foot to be putting forward. I can't be the only one that thinks this.

Agree, but your quote is from Gawker. It's to be expected they'd write to and for whom they consider to be their target audience audience, YOLO, man.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno what's so great about this; the comments afterward are almost entirely negative and ignorant in the extreme. We've got a long way to go for vaping to be accepted, the brainwashing about smoke is now so complete. Basically, "if it looks like smoke, then it IS smoke and you're an asshole for exhaling it and I'm going to act like an asshole TOWARDS you" seems to be the general idea.

Andria

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree, but your quote is from Gawker. It's to be expected they'd write to and for whom they consider to be their target audience audience, YOLO, man.
Yeah, Gawker sucks.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Miss prissy sitting next to him waving her hands at the smoke was trying to make a statement, I was not surprised

The only comment that was actually a) correct, and b) amusing, was the one who said hey it's vapor, not mustard gas! ROFL!!!

Andria

ETA: this video got censored from ECF (naturally!) because of the language it contains... but it's hilarious, and RIGHT ON THE MONEY, especially the first sequence, where the girl has a dancing hissy fit about vapor...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't sure.. I couldn't recall any nudity in it, just really rough language... and the bit about "the other stuff" is something we all have probably encountered, folks who are SURE that we're vaping "drugs"... but it really is hysterical!

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The only comment that was actually a) correct, and b) amusing, was the one who said hey it's vapor, not mustard gas! ROFL!!!

Andria

ETA: this video got censored from ECF (naturally!) because of the language it contains... but it's hilarious, and RIGHT ON THE MONEY, especially the first sequence, where the girl has a dancing hissy fit about vapor...

This ones pretty funny too:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ROFL! I swear, everytime I watch a vape video, I'm so glad I don't know any other vapers IRL!

Andria

VU Sponsors