Become a Patron!

Durable Mod

I'm looking for suggestions for a durable mod. I don't use TC and typically vape at .5 ohms around 40 watts. I'm looking for a dual 18650 mod.

I used to have a Sigeli 150w that I loved. The thing was built like a brick sh!t house. All aluminum body. I brought it out on my boat all summer and it was constantly covered in salt water and it would get dropped at least 2 times a trip. Batteries would pop out but just stick them back on and I was back in business.

That one got lost so I bought a IPV 6x. The size was really nice of the IPV but the screen cover fell off, the buttons fell out, and the screen has died. I'm considering getting another but I don't feel it's nearly as durable as my old Sigeli 150w.

Anyone have any suggestions for a durable mod that can take a beating.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Asmodus Ohmsmium sounds like it would suit your needs. There are some videos on youtube showing off its durability, the one of the guy hitting it across a parking lot with a golf club was pretty impressive. The Wrecker is also a great choice. The IPV3 Li as well. That was back when P4Y still had their shit together.

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I second the hohm wrecker g2!! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He most durable mod I have is my SX Mini M Series.

It's heavy but an absolute brick shithouse of a mod. It's been dropped, frozen for days in my car and banged around for a year and it works (not looks!) like new.

A bit pricy and only 75w, but I love mine.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
G2 for sure. can't go wrong with it
Also i have to throw in the Copper Battlestar. This thing is built like a tank i doubt it'll scratch and no paint to ship as far as i can tell. feels like bare metal. It's also pretty pocket friendly and cost under 40 bucks

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I think its clear what is ahead in the polls. I love to see this because of all the hate this thing gets from people that wont give it a chance.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol I think its clear what is ahead in the polls. I love to see this because of all the hate this thing gets from people that wont give it a chance.

People that never even tried it.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol believe it or not my room mates g-priv is tough as hell too. It has survived some crazy drops to concrete right in front of me even without the rubber case. Personaly its not my thing but he loves it. Also in my experience the lostvape efusion is really tough aswell. Just some other options because some people just cant get over the look of the g2. As sad as it is that some miss out on the wonder that is hohmtech boards because of the looks, it is verry important to some.

VU Sponsors