Become a Patron!

Durka durka falling in.

drkPu1se

Member For 4 Years
Howdy everyone!

I don't usually end up doing intro's on forums I sign up on, but something tells me I'm going to end up here a lot more than my usual forums.

I'm not gonna make this sound like an AA meeting intro, so I'm going to keep it short and simple.

Hi my name is John, some call me JC, or my 'sona Ren. Doesn't matter to me what you call me just don't be an ass unless you like receiving as well as giving ^.^

I've vaped from crummy pens about two years ago and now I'm into the big boy toys as of oh... I dunno... 7-8 months ago?

Anyways.... I also have a quick point to make to the admins. It took me about 3 clicks to get to an intro I could post in. Maybe the intro forum should pinned straight to the top of the root forum? Just a mild suggestion ha.

With that crud outta the way, I hope for a fun stay in the Underground! ^.^

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Bit defensive straight away.
Greetings and welcome.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum. You think that's confusing? Try sending someone a private message. It took me weeks to figure that one out. Hopefully they will fix that with a big button at the top of everyone's homepage that sends, SEND XXXX A MESSAGE

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy everyone!

I don't usually end up doing intro's on forums I sign up on, but something tells me I'm going to end up here a lot more than my usual forums.

I'm not gonna make this sound like an AA meeting intro, so I'm going to keep it short and simple.

Hi my name is John, some call me JC, or my 'sona Ren. Doesn't matter to me what you call me just don't be an ass unless you like receiving as well as giving ^.^

I've vaped from crummy pens about two years ago and now I'm into the big boy toys as of oh... I dunno... 7-8 months ago?

Anyways.... I also have a quick point to make to the admins. It took me about 3 clicks to get to an intro I could post in. Maybe the intro forum should pinned straight to the top of the root forum? Just a mild suggestion ha.

Welcome to VU, John thanks for the input, Please enjoy the forum!!!

drkPu1se

Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the forum. You think that's confusing? Try sending someone a private message. It took me weeks to figure that one out. Hopefully they will fix that with a big button at the top of everyone's homepage that sends, SEND XXXX A MESSAGE
Lol. Wouldn't start a conversation be pretty much the same thing as PMing? The option comes up when you click on someone's avatar.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. Wouldn't start a conversation be pretty much the same thing as PMing? The option comes up when you click on someone's avatar.
You're obviously brighter than I am.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy everyone!

Welcome, and I'm sure you figured it out by now. I find this place easier to navigate than the other vape forums I've been on. I hope you enjoy your stay.

VU Sponsors