Become a Patron!

E Cig ban

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Vaping. Won't even try to explain. NY. So sad, too bad. No one has the balls to stand up anymore. So ttfn.

Last edited:

VaperJedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
...after reading the above post.. then looking at your tag line: "a wise man says nothing"... Well, that's why there's a ban.... nobody stood up and said anything. I guess it's wise to conform?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not with bloomturd and cronies... what they dictate stands and FUCK YOU PEASANT!

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No Vaping. Won't even try to explain. NY. So sad, too bad. No one has the balls to stand up anymore. So ttfn.
Just get two people to agree with your point of view..Ask them to do the same....quietly keep getting the next two people to do the same........do this quietly and quickly................ Ask your two people to right a letter of support and get there two people to do the same................................ask them to do this in one day if possible................................................................ If you can get this to continue for 30 days your voice will be heard. Notice the Lil pokadots was only doubled 6 times.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its kinda funny that they will let you vape at the DOD but they are trying to ban it for everyone else. We do need to stand up and be heard. As my 16 year old says "I refuse to conform, we are not cattle and shouldn't be hearded as such".

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NY city is one of the Fascicrats headquarters. That city disgusts me.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...after reading the above post.. then looking at your tag line: "a wise man says nothing"... Well, that's why there's a ban.... nobody stood up and said anything. I guess it's wise to conform?
No Sir, I said plenty! I was the one that made a thread here the day the govt was to vote on ecigs. Begging everyone to vote. I got ONE reply. Everyone else will do it don't work. I Damn sure made My point clear. CASSA has the record of it.

VU Sponsors