Become a Patron!

E-Ciggo

LuvMyCole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been looking around for one of these and each site seems to be out of stock. Does anyone know of a site I can get one by chance?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do a search I found a couple anywhere from $10 on Vapor Joe's to $40 on other sites. Only thing is that it looks like a Zippo which might be cool but I have a personal problem with Vaping compared to Smoking so it is not for me!

Good Luck to you and just because I don't like doesn't mean you can't enjoy it! :thanks:

LuvMyCole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Steve - I was just intrigued by it for stealth vaping really. My mods are way to big LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Steve - I was just intrigued by it for stealth vaping really. My mods are way to big LOL

Your welcome but I don't think it will be too stealthy with it looking like a Zippo. My first thought is taking out a Zippo will make people think open flame. I had people in malls or stores freak when I was using an e-Cigs Brand Cig-A-Like because it looked like a Marlboro and had a Red LED on the tip. Honestly I enjoyed showing them it wasn't a cigarette at that time. Yeah I know a Born Ball Buster! Now I take pleasure in telling people there are No Tobacco products in my vape when someone objects but that is very rare these days to be honest.

Vape On with whatever floats your boat or tickles your fancy!

VU Sponsors