Become a Patron!

E juice absorption

Kevinor762

Member For 1 Year
Im diagnosed with very very bad anxiety and I'm really seeking serious reassuring answers.

Basically I'm worried that I might've spilled a drop or more of e liquid (3mg nicotine) on the ground and my much younger brother will step on it.

The nicotine poisoning articles online almost cause me panic attacks and I can't read more and need SOLID answers.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty sure I read that it takes 30mg of nicotine to kill. For a baby that would obviously be less but a drop of 3mg/ml should not be a major cause for concern. Wipe with bleach, if in an area that can have bleach applied, if not wipe with some form of detergent. Everything should be alright

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also that's 30mg ingested, absorption through skin shouldn't be as great. Pretty sure diluting whatever is there with water and mopping it up best you can will stop anything from happening.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Standard textbooks, databases, and safety sheets consistently state that the lethal dose for adults is 60 mg or less (30–60 mg), leading to safety warnings that ingestion of five cigarettes or 10 ml of a dilute nicotine-containing solution could kill an adult.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880486/

I remember days I smoked a pack of cigarettes in 8 hours and now with vaping I consume anywhere from 20-60ML of 3MG a day and I feel like 100 Bucks!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Im diagnosed with very very bad anxiety and I'm really seeking serious reassuring answers.

I would stay out of forums then and seek answers from professionals. Or spend a couple years in the mental facility, because your bs is getting out of hand.

VU Sponsors