Become a Patron!

E-Juice calculator

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just getting back into DIY very slowly, before I used eJuice me up by Breaktru, so that is what I went to this time, as already know it, and so far is working, but....

I have mixed game over custard, which uses 10 flavors and is great, but I want to add blackberry on my next mix, but as far as I know, can only do 10 flavors with eJuice me up, so any suggestions of how to go about this, do I need to find another ejuice calculator that will do more than 10 flavors or is there a simple way to get around it?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nevermind, just came to me, I'm just being thick, I can just use a percentage from one of the other flavors o_O

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Another trick you can try is make a one-shot of GOC and use it as a flavor in your recipe @13.8% or less if you want to. This also helps in speedier mixing of GOC. You don't have to find those 10 flavors every time you want to mix it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another trick you can try is make a one-shot of GOC and use it as a flavor in your recipe @13.8% or less if you want to. This also helps in speedier mixing of GOC. You don't have to find those 10 flavors every time you want to mix it.
I read a post here somewhere. A guy said he makes a surplus of his favorite recipes. He claimed the flavors all steeped up and when added to VG it was ready. I dont know if that would work for creams/custards/vanillas. I call BS but dont know.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I read a post here somewhere. A guy said he makes a surplus of his favorite recipes. He claimed the flavors all steeped up and when added to VG it was ready. I dont know if that would work for creams/custards/vanillas. I call BS but dont know.
I thought the VG was the most steep-dependent element.

VU Sponsors