ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How many mods and which model are they?

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How many mods and which model are they?
I have about 4-5 isticks and about 3-4 mvp's. I will get back to you with an exact number and then you can let me know if you would be interested in fixing them. The only problems with all of them is stripped threads

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are they the 30s or 20s? The 30s are the easiest to do

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know this thread is kinda dated but... I have an istick 50 wife lost it last night found it in the couch this morning. It will not fire, the screen does not come on. When plugged in no response. Yet the up/down does work it will turn the screen on and adjust the volts/watts. I've taken it apart everything looks good I was expecting it to be soaked with juice yet its dry. Battery shows about half charge. Batteries look good no swelling... Any thing I can look into that would be great thank you kindly for your time

Hello,
I'm new to vaping but I just received my istick pico 75w yesterday and I got it to function all what I needed and I had locked it just so I wouldn't mess anything up. So today I noticed it was getting a little too warm so I was trying to unlock it to turn the temp down but it wouldn't unlock. I pressed the + and - sign on the bottom together and it says lock then it goes blank. But yesterday when I was going through the functions it allowed me to lock, unlock and go on stealth mode. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 6

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello,
I'm new to vaping but I just received my istick pico 75w yesterday and I got it to function all what I needed and I had locked it just so I wouldn't mess anything up. So today I noticed it was getting a little too warm so I was trying to unlock it to turn the temp down but it wouldn't unlock. I pressed the + and - sign on the bottom together and it says lock then it goes blank. But yesterday when I was going through the functions it allowed me to lock, unlock and go on stealth mode. Any suggestions?
Try plugging the USB cable into it, that should make it reset if it functions anything like the older IStick 50 I have.

i have had the istick for about a month . i pluged in this morning and now it will not do anything any suggestions?
I have tried everything to unlock my Istick but for some reason it won’t unlock I have tried turning it on and off and holding down the plus and minus button at the same time but nothing works any suggestions?

VU Sponsors