Become a Patron!

E-Pipes

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recently due to having lost all of my mods by either having them short randomly or they just dont turn on anymore, i have been looking at E-Pipes and a certain one has caught my eye. The Kamry K1000. I am just wondering would you guys recommend E-Pipes, or just stick to box mods? When i did smoke tobacco i used my dads old pipe so i love the feel of pipes. I see that you can use tanks you have already, just wondering if i can use my Atlantis V1 and my Atlantis V2? Any input would be amazing, i see a lot of info on this site but not much at all about pipes

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe try an istick 30. Not a mech but it's cheap, and would work great with your Atlantis.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the pipes I've seen run on 18350 batteries - 18650 has pretty much taken over the e-cig market as a preferred form factor, and 18350s can't really handle sub-ohm builds like the Atlantis. I'd suggest looking at something from Sigelei, Pioneer4You, or Kanger...

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree with what has been said here. I got an epipe (18350) as a gift, when I first started vaping and it just felt "gimmicky" to me. Hardly used in the past year. The battery life was small and most don't take the "good" tanks (as far as I know). With such great mods available at low prices, I would stick with a more traditional device. Like Toast suggested, the istick30 is very cheap and will allow you to enjoy your Atlantis tanks.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a real ePipe, but you might be able to make it look like one, is the Hammer mech mod. I've seen one with a long and bent drip tip, which made it look like a pipe.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These are not cheap at all...they're actually close to or over 300 bucks....but if you really want an e-pipe and are able to save up the cash and wait these are about the nicest ones I've found. I don't own one myself but i haven't seen anything nicer looking. Some eye candy for you to look at either way. For now I would suggest getting something like a Segelei 150 at will cover all your vaping needs for under 100 bucks and some good high drain batteries for it and a good LUC or Xtar charger....and when you have the cash, if you still want an e-pipe...have these guys custom make something for you the exact way you want it. Happy vaping and cheers :)

http://www.freighttrainmods.com/

VU Sponsors