Become a Patron!

Ebay e-juice?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Is it safe to buy ejuice from ebay? This seller looked pretty legit http://www.ebay.com/itm/301983714318, and the flavors all sounded pretty good and cheap, but I'm still not exactly sure if I should buy from them or not.
I wouldn't. you can get a well known juice from mtbaker vapor or verde valley vapes for the same price.
verde valley still has 10% off for labor day and double the promos. so you can buy 4 100ml bottles for about 35 bucks shipped. thats less then 9 cents per ML. That ebay offer is 17 cents per ML or double the price and who knows who is making it and what they put in it

drewdrew104

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't. you can get a well known juice from mtbaker vapor or verde valley vapes for the same price.
verde valley still has 10% off for labor day and double the promos. so you can buy 4 100ml bottles for about 35 bucks shipped. thats less then 9 cents per ML. That ebay offer is 17 cents per ML or double the price and who knows who is making it and what they put in it
What about oasis? Im not really looking to buy in bulk yet, Im trying to find a good flavor that I can go back to so I'm mainly looking for cheap 10-15ml sample packs. 15ml on mt baker is 5 bucks which is pretty steep for me.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
What about oasis? Im not really looking to buy in bulk yet, Im trying to find a good flavor that I can go back to so I'm mainly looking for cheap 10-15ml sample packs. 15ml on mt baker is 5 bucks which is pretty steep for me.
Verde valley has sample packs. 5 15 mls for 18 bucks. Throw in another bottle and you'll qualify for 2 100ml bottles at 1 dollar each. I never tried oasis, but for cheap juices verde valley and mt baker are popular here for their quality despite low price. most likely any juice you buy on ebay is gonna be crap and more importantly, you have no clue whats in it or if the person made it while taking a poop in their bathroom, compared to the clean room labs that reputable companies use

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would never buy juice off of eBay. A new in box, wrapped mod, yeah, not juice.

Scribb|e

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any juice off eBay could literally be someone's bathroom bath-juice mix - you don't have any idea of the state of the facilities, the quality or grade of the PG/VG/Nic/Flavourings - they could literally be *anything*.

When you could get a better deal from a known, long-time vendor like @SirRichardRear suggested, why risk the potentially dodgy stuff?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

A good friend of mine vapes oasis bossman tobacco exclusively but orders it directly from them. I never buy or sell anything off eBay. Too many problems in the past so I avoid them all together.

vapebay.com

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If its a sealed juice coming from a known/brand name juice, I really don't see the harm in doing so. Of course, you need to be a "smart" buyer, check their ratings and do a little research on your end.

We sell juice on Ebay and on our website, its just different sales outlets for us. Of course from a business stand, we prefer you buy off of our website (to avoid fees) but we the same stuff regardless of outlet (which is all brand new and sealed juice).

VU Sponsors