Become a Patron!

ECF GOES ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK TOMORROW ON CLICKBANG

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this uploaded in podcast format? I'd like to give it a listen.

On to the topic, in general I really dislike the whole "us vs ECF" mentality. I use to frequent vapersforum way back in the day and there was so much of that. Same sort of thing happened. They banned a lot of members, blacklisted names, and in general opened up needless "drama".

Is ECF perfect? Heck no. Personally I think they are very hypocritical, especially on things relating to clones vs authentics. They will ban a member for posting a "counterfeit" yet while you're reading that ban there is a Fasttech affiliate banner next to you. Mods need to scale back a bit there. If you bark up wrong tree, you get struck hard.

On the other hand ECF is the community "front" for vaping. It's the largest (has been for a very long while). I would say a very high percentage of new vapers arrive there before anywhere else. There's also a ton of awesome info. Will they change? Probably not. But at the same time, it's silly to be "at war" against a forum. No matter the facts, VU will be the next "Snake pit".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We make our own entertainment when nothing else is available. Learned that from being a Widower.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can fix this ECF crap. YouTube, Steppin' Wolf/ Power Play. We knew how the world works a long time ago.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whether here or not, someone finally recognized us here in NV! Where we love our guns, booze, women & motorized toys!

And still damn free to do so
I love Nevada with every fiber of my being. I make a right off of I 10 and go to Laughlin. Helped build Vegas. Part of the MGM granite I hauled. Wife & I cryed. It's my favorite place. Won a grand & left. Had enough quarters for laundry for a year.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love Nevada with every fiber of my being. I make a right off of I 10 and go to Laughlin. Helped build Vegas. Part of the MGM granite I hauled. Wife & I cryed. It's my favorite place. Won a grand & left. Had enough quarters for laundry for a year.
Ever been to Glitter Gulch? Titty heaven. Women & Trucks are so wonderful. Ohh, I got wood, be back.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chrome, tittys & Trucks & Motorcycles, & Beer, & music & some other stuff I can't remember. Oh Yea, Monkey Juice, Watermelon 36% Nic, Tittys, & Beer, Motorcycles. I'm repeating myself. On this Forum I can. This Forum ROCKS!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kind of like the little punk that called me out. He has some promise. Not many young people do. 64% can't even read past a 3rd grade level. Look It up. Were in trouble America.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, it's cool.

It just seems like some of us are all ready and just craving a fight, which is just not even necessary. Let's all just flock over here and hang out and be cool with one another. Some day maybe another forum will come along and be even better. Who really cares? As long as we can all discuss things in one place, and hopefully that place will be a little freer of arbitrary restrictions than ECF was. For now, it's here. So let's be together and be stronger. We're all on the same side here.

Kum-ba-ya my lord, kum-ba-ya..............

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One foot on the brake, one foot on the gas, Hey! Too much traffic I can't pass, no. So I try my best illegal move & a black & White comes across my groove again.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't figure out why their bitchin anyway. We Vape, Case closed.

I hear ya! H..o...l....d on. Sorry, had to clear the cloud so I could see the screen! Look, I really don't give a shit which way this thing goes, or the reasons behind it. It's the fact that I just said "shit" and didn't get hammered that will keep me coming here. There is a time and a place for everything, and ranting in vulgar language DOES have it's place within the adult community. I also will continue to come here because I see the possibility of VU becomming a hub of information that can be brought together from where ever that information can be garnered. It has the possibility of becoming a one stop information stop with the resources and links to support the general vaping ability and education of the community.

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
My hope for VU was to re-create a place like the Vapers Forum was in it's early days when it was owned by Spike and run by DW.
That is what I hope to have here.
That place was crazy fun....not so much now though.
As far as ECF?
I simply could not understand why the mods got away with doing things at ECF that users would be banned for......
SMH
C.B.

REPETE OFF3ND3R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ever been to Glitter Gulch? Titty heaven. Women & Trucks are so wonderful. Ohh, I got wood, be back.
Haven't been there yet. I live up north in the reno area and work in mining. We still have our fun though! Ever been up this way for hot August nights or street vibrations? Always a good time! Nothing but chrome, titties, booze and exhaust fumes!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kind of like the little punk that called me out. He has some promise. Not many young people do. 64% can't even read past a 3rd grade level. Look It up. Were in trouble America.
Can't really call kids out for their lack of English skills when the adults have the same problem.

Were - past tense of be
We're - we are (this is the one you want)

I'm not usually an asshole, but the irony was fantastic.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Little off topic but I had to put the first poster on Ignore because of the million of babbling post on this thread. Have to say it works great. Lot of sites when you ignore it still shows them in the thread and as a new post but here it completely removes them from your view here. Very nice! The functions os this site really work great, lot better than the Vbullentin ECF types.

This is very good to know! Its kinda of hard to ignore someone when you can still seem them.

VU Sponsors