ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well I'll be, somehow I honestly don't remember hearing the necrophilia angle before, I knew he ate his victims, and I seem to remember he raped them, but I didn't remember the sex after they were dead thing. This thread serves an educational purpose, who woulda thunk.

I couldn't forget :confused:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's whats great about VU. ECF moderators would be having shit fits if we sunk to some of the epic lows we have obtained here. :gaah:

Can you just imagine Retarded1's reaction to some of our shenanigans here :confused:

It's getting worse. Now he's spanking people for posting things he disagrees with... on the general INTERNET. Yeah. Gave this one guy a lecture and I *think* he suspended him (I'm sure the guy must have argued with him), because I tried to PM the guy and his PMs are disabled. Maybe his inbox is full, but I'm doubting it. I should go see if he's locked or deleted the thread yet. Unbelievable.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's getting worse. Now he's spanking people for posting things he disagrees with... on the general INTERNET. Yeah. Gave this one guy a lecture and I *think* he suspended him (I'm sure the guy must have argued with him), because I tried to PM the guy and his PMs are disabled. Maybe his inbox is full, but I'm doubting it. I should go see if he's locked or deleted the thread yet. Unbelievable.

Fuck `em.

I can't believe I ever missed that place :facepalm:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuck `em.

I can't believe I ever missed that place :facepalm:

I have a REALLY long fuse, but it's burnin' down to the end, I think. I still post in one thread over there, but I'm going to spend more time here now. There's a couple people that don't come here and I don't want to lose touch with them, so I gotta stay there until the fuse hits the end and the bomb goes off! LOL!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
popcornwhat_zps1202823c.gif

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a REALLY long fuse, but it's burnin' down to the end, I think. I still post in one thread over there, but I'm going to spend more time here now. There's a couple people that don't come here and I don't want to lose touch with them, so I gotta stay there until the fuse hits the end and the bomb goes off! LOL!
I feel the same way Lannie. I only post in the "pew" thread now but I'd really miss some peeps over there if I left for good.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I heard about that.

You have no idea how much I wanted to be able to go hang out with some very special friends in the womper room, especially now when it would of been nice to chill with them and forget about some of my problems for a little while but I cant. Not as long as that fucktard Retarded1 is still there. I keep hoping one day some of those good peeps like Fuzzy, Rixy, Deb, La and a few others will come here where they can be free to say what they want without worries of being pounced on by moderators. One day maybe.......

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I expect we'll be seeing GBalkam over here, if he's not already. :giggle:

Andria
I feel the same way Lannie. I only post in the "pew" thread now but I'd really miss some peeps over there if I left for good.

Last few weeks I noticed more and more ECF people bailing on them because of retarded1. Would be interesting to know how many new ECF Refugee badges been given out recently :D

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I heard about that.

You have no idea how much I wanted to be able to go hang out with some very special friends in the womper room, especially now when it would of been nice to chill with them and forget about some of my problems for a little while but I cant. Not as long as that fucktard Retarded1 is still there. I keep hoping one day some of those good peeps like Fuzzy, Rixy, Deb, La and a few others will come here where they can be free to say what they want without worries of being pounced on by moderators. One day maybe.......
Don't know if it makes any difference to you, but the Womper thread Rixy started in the Lounge has remained free of any sign of moderators. I think a couple of those people, Like Deb for instance, will never join us here. Some of the others, probably only if something goes down in the Womper thread again, like when Rixy almost got banned.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't know if it makes any difference to you, but the Womper thread Rixy started in the Lounge has remained free of any sign of moderators. I think a couple of those people, Like Deb for instance, will never join us here. Some of the others, probably only if something goes down in the Womper thread again, like when Rixy almost got banned.

Rixy did get banned then, Robino stepped in and un-banned him to defuse what retarded1 started. I talked to her around that time and she said retarded1 was on a short leash and like I told her, it wouldn't last which it didn't it seems.

I thought about the pew a few times but I have seen retarded1 there once before and if he showed up while I was visiting I would more than likely say something that would not reflect good on the peeps there.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon Fugees, Hope everyone's weekend is going good. We were suppose to get hit by that storm but now they say its veering off . So the plans that were made are now cancelled because the weather men being on the cautious side. Oh well sit home and drink.

And yes they are deleting and locking posts over there left and right pathetic.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
heh... I hear that drivers on the phone vid playing now, my husband is watching it. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rixy did get banned then, Robino stepped in and un-banned him to defuse what retarded1 started. I talked to her around that time and she said retarded1 was on a short leash and like I told her, it wouldn't last which it didn't it seems.

I thought about the pew a few times but I have seen retarded1 there once before and if he showed up while I was visiting I would more than likely say something that would not reflect good on the peeps there.

The only cure for retarded1 is to ban HIM from ECF!!! I'd love to see how long that asswipe would last HERE. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last few weeks I noticed more and more ECF people bailing on them because of retarded1. Would be interesting to know how many new ECF Refugee badges been given out recently :D

I don't have one, because I still post over there, so I don't consider myself a "refugee." If I ever leave for good, I'll be pushing to the head of the line to get one, though. ;)

blergh. that scurvy pootnoodle takes 'sucks wet farts out of dead pigeons' to new heights...

OMG, THAT'S THE BEST LINE I'VE EVER READ! :blowkiss:

What yall think, 16 oz of vanilla custard V1 will last a day or two? :D

"It comes in PINTS?" :eek: Sorry, doing movie quotes again. :oops: Seriously, though, I think I need a couple of those. :)

(Boy, I screwed that up, didn't I? Fixed...)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am loving this Nonna's Cake flavor! I just made a sample batch with 4% flavor and nothing else, but it's really good. Anybody have a good recipe for it, with maybe some other flavors? I was thinking maybe mostly creams, with just a splash of some kind of tingly fruit... raspberry, maybe, or pineapple... on the other hand, it's so good all by itself, maybe I should just leave it alone! LOL!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well we are REALLY glad to have you stop by here all ya can.
:hug::bliss:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am loving this Nonna's Cake flavor! I just made a sample batch with 4% flavor and nothing else, but it's really good. Anybody have a good recipe for it, with maybe some other flavors? I was thinking maybe mostly creams, with just a splash of some kind of tingly fruit... raspberry, maybe, or pineapple... on the other hand, it's so good all by itself, maybe I should just leave it alone! LOL!
Who is this Nona?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Totally agree with that. :)

And while I'm here.... I have to tell y'all, I just discovered that chocolate coconut water can sour... and it makes sour milk taste GOOD. OMG, that is the worst taste I've ever had in my mouth, including the barium I once had to drink for an upper-GI xray. Really glad I licked the spoon after mixing in the chocolate milk, because if I'd taken a big glug of that, I'd definitely have barfed everywhere. Just NASTY. :xD: :blech: :xD:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have one, because I still post over there, so I don't consider myself a "refugee." If I ever leave for good, I'll be pushing to the head of the line to get one, though.

Get your badge girl and wear it proudly. Your here because of the asshole moderators and nothing says you cant have a badge here and still post over there. I did for a while :D

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It works very well with Peach.

Who is this Nona?

Nonna cake is a flavor from Flavour Art. Very very good.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Totally agree with that. :)

And while I'm here.... I have to tell y'all, I just discovered that chocolate coconut water can sour... and it makes sour milk taste GOOD. OMG, that is the worst taste I've ever had in my mouth, including the barium I once had to drink for an upper-GI xray. Really glad I licked the spoon after mixing in the chocolate milk, because if I'd taken a big glug of that, I'd definitely have barfed everywhere. Just NASTY. :xD: :blech: :xD:

Andria

I had to drink that barium crap once. It is by far the foulest tasting crap in the world. It makes you gag just trying to get it down.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Awww, woo wubs me Wobert? :inlove:

Nonna cake is a flavor from Flavour Art. Very very good.

I did some cruising around the DIY section here and apparently, most everyone else hates it! Of course, I love it! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Usually, I am. :oops:

I'll try it with some peach, thanks. I just got some of the FA white peach, and it's VERY nice, just like a fresh peach. That peach and some pineapple would make a very refreshing summer fruit punch also, I'm thinking. :)

@ $48 for a 16 oz bottle

OMG, if I'd just gotten the last 28 bottles in that size, it would have come to $1,344.00! :eek: Rich wouldn't have had a heart attack - he would have divorced me! :p

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You know i was just searching around the new digs here and cant find the pool. There was a door from the mens locker room and shower to Lucy's just sayinn... sure wish i could find the pool.

A2644_1_f.jpg

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So how many posts until I'm not "new" anymore? Please tell me it's 100. I'm almost there. If I spend more time here, I could be "old" in just a few more hours! LOL! If it's more than that, I'm just gonna have to resign myself to being "the new kid" for a while longer.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Sunday fugees......:vino:

Speaking of....I have Nanna Cake in the basket at BCV, but need to wait until midnight to checkout for the 20 off.

Matter of fact, that cart is overflowing with concentrates, 60 different flavors, various brands. Gotta get this DIY down pat.

After this order, I should have close to 150 different concentrates to work with.......:bliss:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Sunday fugees......:vino:

Speaking of....I have Nanna Cake in the basket at BCV, but need to wait until midnight to checkout for the 20 off.

Matter of fact, that cart is overflowing with concentrates, 60 different flavors, various brands. Gotta get this DIY down pat.

After this order, I should have close to 150 different concentrates to work with.......:bliss:

Wooohoooooo! I wish I would have waited to get mine. But I got 6% off, which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. I counted my flavors a while back and came up with 142. Most of the 31 bottles in my latest order were REorders, but quite a few were new ones, so I'm well over 150 now. Doesn't it make you feel positively RICH? You can make ANYTHING you want now! Or open a store! ROFLMAO!

VU Sponsors