Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doing very well, hope you are too! :hug:

Not too bad, though I'm still fighting the horrible cough that godawful flu left behind. It's been a month now since the flu took me down, and I'm STILL getting rid of the sludge it left behind!

But considering how many apparently healthy people have DIED from that motherfucker, I guess I can't complain too much! Just a damn good thing I've been smoke-free for 3.5 yrs, or I might have been one of them.

Andria

Not too bad, though I'm still fighting the horrible cough that godawful flu left behind. It's been a month now since the flu took me down, and I'm STILL getting rid of the sludge it left behind!

But considering how many apparently healthy people have DIED from that motherfucker, I guess I can't complain too much! Just a damn good thing I've been smoke-free for 3.5 yrs, or I might have been one of them.

Andria

Glad you're getting over it, it's been a scary flu season here in TX as well. Hope it continues to improve. *good vibes* :hug:

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks guys! :) Been here before gosh maybe a year ago, but my account got "lost" used to be ReignTheGamer. Good to see you all again. :wave:
Hey, Reign! Good to see you again. I just happened to see this. I haven't been on the forums for quite some time as my life has been pretty hectic with no signs of letting up.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Hey, Reign! Good to see you again. I just happened to see this. I haven't been on the forums for quite some time as my life has been pretty hectic with no signs of letting up.

Same here! So good to see ya man hope all is going well, how's the Virus stash mine have dwindled and am getting worried what I am going to vape after this. lol

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here! So good to see ya man hope all is going well, how's the Virus stash mine have dwindled and am getting worried what I am going to vape after this. lol
I still have a couple bottles, plus a couple Katy's Virus. I've got one mod that I use one or the other. I just can't vape it all the time anymore. Seems I can't take too sweet a mix anymore.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Travis, you did hear that Nicoticket is back. Clark's opening shop on the first, I think.

Hey, Travis, you did hear that Nicoticket is back. Clark's opening shop on the first, I think.

WHAT!!!! Oh man that is amazing news, I just got down to my last 60ml well aged bottle of Katy's Virus.

I still have a couple bottles, plus a couple Katy's Virus. I've got one mod that I use one or the other. I just can't vape it all the time anymore. Seems I can't take too sweet a mix anymore.

I got the same way, I dilute it with the flavorless I mix 4:1 I did it at first to make my stash last but ended up getting used to it. Now straight up is much to sweet but that's good cause I can get more it seems and do the same to save $.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WHAT!!!! Oh man that is amazing news, I just got down to my last 60ml well aged bottle of Katy's Virus.

I got the same way, I dilute it with the flavorless I mix 4:1 I did it at first to make my stash last but ended up getting used to it. Now straight up is much to sweet but that's good cause I can get more it seems and do the same to save $.
I just went to the site. Looks like he might be selling now, and the virus is one of the flavors he has.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have just been hiding my head in shame. I finally found the tree drone and got it out. But it doesn't work anymore. At least I got my memory card out and it works. Then after that I just had to fly my new drone. The wind blew and I accidentally flew it in a tree and it busted one of the Quad arms. Luckily the epoxy has set. And thanks to my brother-in-law for helping me with that. So I have decided that I'm only going to fly it in a field until I get better at this. Anyway love you all weirdos! And gfy

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm around, but I'm deep into a new mystery series I found, and also found a new program that just rivets my attention -- a program to make home plans. When I was a little girl, my dream was to be an architect -- but then I discovered that math 'tards need not apply. :( I was heartbroken. But I still love the hell out of drawing home plans. :D It's even more fun on the PC than on graph paper. :D

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How can you leave when there is a vape mail reveal yet to be had????
I got some new Ego 2 Mega tanks. I love those things! And some cheap Desert Ship. lol
I'm around, but I'm deep into a new mystery series I found, and also found a new program that just rivets my attention -- a program to make home plans. When I was a little girl, my dream was to be an architect -- but then I discovered that math 'tards need not apply. :( I was heartbroken. But I still love the hell out of drawing home plans. :D It's even more fun on the PC than on graph paper. :D

Andria
I had to take drafting in college and OMG was I LOUSY! Either you have or you don't when it comes to that stuff. And..........well..........I don't. I'm actually worse at it than drone flying. :xD:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My uncle is a professional cameraman that does a lot of work with drones for ESPN and what not, the drones he has are amazing, wish I had one to play around with...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm waiting till I get better before I get one of the nice ones. I really like the mavic pro. I also have more great news. My drone that was tree-d is working now. I guess it just needed to dry out. I just have the bugs 2 regular and the force1 Wifi which is the same as the bugs but it's put out by Force 1 which came with an extra battery and propeller kit.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Man you're uncle has the life. I've always been interested in that kind of stuff.
Yeah he's had a crazy life. He used to film skydiving competitions (as in, He was the dude that jumped out with a camera to film the formations or whatever) and now he does live sporting events with a drone. His newest one was a dji spark. Pretty affordable for how awesome it is..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors