Become a Patron!

Ecig.com?

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys! So the Uwell Crown 3 came out not too long ago, i'm totally interested! for a really great price! I contacted them to ask if it was 100% authentic and if it had the original Uwell authentication code with it. I was told that all of their stuff is authentic. Well, I ordered my RX200S and my Efest LUC Blu 6 charger from them and they checked out, both authentic devices. Now my worry here is that I know Uwell products are among the most cloned and faked brand out there (I've gotten fake tanks before). Would it be okay to trust that ordering a Crown 3 from would be an authentic Crown 3? Their price is a steal! Thanks guys! :D

EDIT: Is the pin on the Crown 3 about the same as the Crown 2? I use an RX200S and wouldn't wanna damage my 510 connector.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont know about the pin on the Crown 3. But as far as ecig.com goes they are a reliable vendor who sells authentic products. I have spent over a thousand dollars with them in the past and always got what i ordered. I have not ordered from them in awhile but i can tell you there CS is great and if they say its authentic, it for sure is....

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a review for this tank in the video reviews section that might answer your question about the pin.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/uwell-crown-iii-will-uwell-gets-its-crown-back.317688/

Thanks! He did mention the pin protruding. He said about a mm and a half or so (a guess) and I wonder if this would damage my RX200S. A lot of people were complaining that tanks with protruding pins damage the mod. What I did with my current tank (Crown 2) was scour the internet to find someone using that combo before saying "alright, his works, I'll buy it" LOL It's a gamble really. I REALLY wish Wismec would have used a normal 510 connector with more give. But aw well. Thanks for the link!

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know about the pin on the Crown 3. But as far as ecig.com goes they are a reliable vendor who sells authentic products. I have spent over a thousand dollars with them in the past and always got what i ordered. I have not ordered from them in awhile but i can tell you there CS is great and if they say its authentic, it for sure is....

Awesome thanks! When they restock the Crown 3, I may jump on it and get me one! ;)

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought 6 DNA mods from them and there all DNA chips so I got no complaints. One had a problem and they took care of it right away.

VU Sponsors