Become a Patron!

Eff ECF! I'm Happy to be part of the Underground!

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all. I just hit my 4th "vapeversary" in June after smoking 20 yrs. Like many, I started out on Joye 510 manual batteries and refilling my own cartos with 36mg liquid. From there I owned a GLV (Great Lakes Vapor... are they in the biz anymore?) and quickly moved on to a Provari as soon as I'd saved enough up. I've owned quite a few clones some that I found on deals from VaporJoes ( thankfully I can say that HERE) I recently traded my 1st Provari off to try a Reo out and soon after bought a new Reo from reosmods.com (if you are not familiar with the Reo Grand, get familiar... it's fantastic) I still enjoy my Provaris and a clone tube mod from time to time, such as my cloned Poldiac (which I had to fix out of the box to get it to work right). I enjoyed the helpful forum members on ECF and I will miss the Reoville section for Reo owners, but I will be here full time from now on due to their censorship of VaporJoes and Vaping Underground. A forum should not dictate in that manner and censor it's users from helping eachother save some cash or becoming more educated.

It hurts us all.
Viva La Underground!

welcome, its fun to have a new forum isnt it? i was on ecf for a while too, but i really havent had a need for it in 6 mos+

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had so many issues just trying to get my account confirmed on that site that I'm happy to have them in my rear view mirror. Don't know how often I'll be here after the newness wears off, but I won't go back to ecf. I hope they continue to help motivate, educate and stick up for vaping advocacy. I will simply be oblivious to their efforts.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Viva La Underground indeed. The vape forums I used to be in feel like ghost towns now. Welcome

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome Sickboy . Many here feel the same. Not so much of an ego problem here ,and I don't mean the battery .LOL!!!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi sickboy. hope you feel better. :)

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many times I've been asked if I suffer from a mental illness...
the reply is always the same:
"No. I enjoy it."

;)

Bado

Member For 4 Years
I used to think ECF stood for electronic cigarette forum. These days its more like the Electronic Censorship Forum. You will say what they want you to say or what you say will be reduced to dots n stars.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to think ECF stood for electronic cigarette forum. These days its more like the Electronic Censorship Forum. You will say what they want you to say or what you say will be reduced to dots n stars.

Well.....you're in for a surprise then.. ;)

censorship-censorship-is-stupid-marylin-monroe-isnt-demotivational-poster-1274768884.jpg

Bado

Member For 4 Years
Lol. Come to this ink of it, I don't recall any cleavage over there. I reckon they must've censored that as well. I do know they didn't appreciate talk about mxrijuana. Like, nobody uses that stuff. Must strictly adhere to pharmaceuticals with prescriptions from the glorified drug dealers, Dr Whoever.

VU Sponsors