Become a Patron!

Ego battery not firing,not centerpin

My ego battery suddenly stopped working the other day whilst I was using it,I tried pulling up the centerpin as it was a problem I have had on past ego batteries. It worked for about half a day and hasn't worked since. I've tried using my evod style tank and ce4 tank but still no vapour. I tried pulling the pin down on the evod and pull the center pin up so I can almost see it making connenction but no vapour. Any ideas?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My ego battery suddenly stopped working the other day whilst I was using it,I tried pulling up the centerpin as it was a problem I have had on past ego batteries. It worked for about half a day and hasn't worked since. I've tried using my evod style tank and ce4 tank but still no vapour. I tried pulling the pin down on the evod and pull the center pin up so I can almost see it making connenction but no vapour. Any ideas?
It's is a well known fact EGO is not a very reliable product. I have some I can't give away to other vapors. Look at Vapor Joes websight/blog whatever. Better yet, hang out & read.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've had this issue with eGo type batteries and can only do what you've already tried. If you're partial to that type of battery, the only kind I have that doesn't do that is the Tesla Spider. I got mine at Discount Vapers for a good price.

With that said, there are better devices out there, too, for not much more. I really like my iStick 20 watt. The Kanger Kbox gets really good reviews.

VU Sponsors