Become a Patron!

Ego one compatible tanks

Hi guys, I'm a former cig smoker and decided to try quit cigs and go for vape.

I recently bought a egoone starter kit the store gave me a kanger tank but for some reason it seems to keep spitting juice in my mouth, I even tried swapping coils and still does the same thing and at the same time I didn't like the stock egoone tank they gave since the air coming in is kinda tight.

So I would like to know what tanks are compatible with my egoone battery.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure on this particular model, Maybe @Zamazam can point you in the right direction, Welcome to VU Tikiman:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Any tank with a 510 connection will work on it.

Does the tank start to Gurgle before it spits?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Remove the tank from the battery, point the bottom of the tank towards the ceiling and cover it with a piece of tissue or something and blow into the drip tip.

That will remove excess liquid and hopefully solve the problem for you.

Bro that battery is flooding out that coil, like on a Aspire b.v.c if you have gurgle or hot juice pop in out your power supply is not enough to turn the juice into vapor.

vay-pin-fool

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started with the same ego ine setup and got bad dry hits all the time. I upgraded the tank to a Kanger nano and had no issues until i went to a 1.2 ohm coil then i started getting a bunch of juice in my mouth. Try a .5 ohm coil. Maybe you are soaking it too much. A Mod battery will help as well since you can up the power on it and they provide an more consistent voltage even when the battery is low.

VU Sponsors