Become a Patron!

Eh everyone

bridgeburner

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, from niagara ontario.

Switched to vaping awhile ago but recently have been running into questions with noone able to answer them. What better way then to join a community to have them answered!

My current setup is a Sense Herakles tank, and an ipvd2 mod.

Personally i love the setup, up until a few days ago. Im using the .6 coils and currently 6mlg juice.
Now im getting quick throat hits where it feels like ive been smoking for 3 days straight chain smoking. Ive turned the wattage up to 45 back down to 35 and no difference. Its pretty annoying because this same juice and same exact setup worked perfectly a week ago. I did change the coil but again it worked fine for a day until this all started.
Its not a dry hit, or a tasteles hit, just a painful hit to the throat. Im not sick either haha which was my first fear.

Thanks again for the help and glad to be among liek minded people

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
What flavor juice?
What is your PG/VG ratio?

bridgeburner

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well after posting in the help thread we solved it, it was a bad coil in the end. Should have realized that sooner but it was early in the morning haha

Quick help though and it was solved in les then 2 hours, which was perfect!

oh and honestly the the flavor and ratios arent even on the bottle, it was a special for chrsitmas called Scrooge and it was oh so delicious.

VU Sponsors