Become a Patron!

Eightvape.com

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anybody buy from eightvape and know if it's trustworthy and if their discounts for buying 4+ bottles gives you 8% or more off.

I really like flawless vape shop because they have a house line that has a fruit loops that is amazing but don't sell cotton and I'm trying to be able to buy from one site not 2 or three.(even though I might have to just tonget Flawless Game Over)

I've only ever really ordered from elementvape but some of these other sites are all cheaper. And I am very tired of only having "vape" shops around me that mainly sell cigs and some juice and now mainly disposables.

Any insight on whether eightvape is any good would be greatly appreciated and also any advice on any other sites that sell juice and cotton.

Thanks in advance
Mreeveshp

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I've bought from them , I think 1nce. Many here have. I've hear a small smattering of shipping woes, but should be good to go, i - m - o.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Ive never bought from them but i have dealt with their customer service which does exist and was on par with other sites

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've bought a ton of stuff from 8Vape, but nothing since shipping in the US got weird. They are reputable I guess, but back when I was still buying from them they could be slow to ship now and then. It was unpredictable.

These days I'd rather order from ecigmafia.com. I just looked and they do have some CB Prime, and I don't know of any place that can beat their prices on most things. Shipping I think runs about $7.99.

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've bought a ton of stuff from 8Vape, but nothing since shipping in the US got weird. They are reputable I guess, but back when I was still buying from them they could be slow to ship now and then. It was unpredictable.

These days I'd rather order from ecigmafia.com. I just looked and they do have some CB Prime, and I don't know of any place that can beat their prices on most things. Shipping I think runs about $7.99.
Yea I meant to edit that last night and say I found it CB Prime is what I like to use the most, I've been using Hellvape lump and laces and COTN and they last almost as long as CB but the flavor seems to be a little muted with a little more break in time (still not much at all 4-5 hits).

The site I want to use the most is flawless vape shop because of their house flavor plus the prices on all other juices are about the same as eightvape and cheaper than elementvape, but they don't have cotton at all so I might just have to use flawless vape shop and eightvape now that I know it's pretty good.

If there are any other recommended sites I'd love to hear them, I just want to get away from the shops here that sell 100ml for $17.99-$20 and don't sell cotton because they are mainly a smoke shop and more than half the time they are out of what I want or the bottles are old.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors