Ejuice's From Velvet Cloud Vapor

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
INCONSISTENT! Bought Mewlew's Magic and Night Shift about a year ago and they were brilliant. About 6 months ago I ordered a bottle of Night shift and it was doughnut, but no coffee. They sent a replacement and it took about four months of steeping before it was even close to coffee and a doughnut........pure rubbish. Took their customer service almost two months to even respond when i alerted them the first time about. Will never do business with them again.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought something from them a couple of years ago (custard?), and it had absolutely no taste - nada! I emailed them and never heard back, so that was the end of that!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought something from them a couple of years ago (custard?), and it had absolutely no taste - nada! I emailed them and never heard back, so that was the end of that!
Sounds like them.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting - I was thinking of ordering from them because I heard good things - but maybe I will hold off

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lots of people love them - you should try them for yourself!

Way too many other trusted vendors I go through to even risk wasting my $ - all it takes is a couple bad experiences to shy me away from something..

VU Sponsors