Become a Patron!

Eleaf 50 watt, keeps kicking off

Hello, i recently bought a eleaf 50 watt, i currently use it with a rda, overall i love the pen except for one crucial flaw, at random points the eleaf will kick off when fired and wont turn on untill i plug it back in the the charger. Any suggestions? Am i doing something wrong? Or is there a problem with eleaf 50 watts? please give any feedback you have thanks very much.

-schencks

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How low is the ohms on the rda? If you use the iStick at high watts and chain vape, you might be tripping the temperature protection circuit on the mod. If not, then you might have a defective unit that will need to be exchanged.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Since you purchased it recently, I would suggest trying to get it fixed or replaced under warranty.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you clean the connector out it can fill up with juice causes short and shuts down

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats a safety feature to protect you against shorts.. See Phils video.. You have a problem with either your build, or the connection.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am using the Melo Tank with their 0.5Ohm coils and no issues other than I gotta firmly press the button...

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does it make a buzzing sound??

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
I built 0.8ohm on my Lemo which I'm using mostly. No problems, have a second one (iStick50) sitting next to me waiting for it's wrap to arrive. But I agree with @Tripster sometimes I need to press the button a second time a little harder to fire. Probably just has to do with the other two boxes I had that had a "really clickly" button that was obvious giving you feedback when you pushed it, the iStick doesn't have that same button.

Vape Safe!

VU Sponsors