Become a Patron!

Eleaf IPower problems!!

New to the forum, hello everyone. I recently purchased an Eleaf IPower 80w mod and it is really frustrating recently. Every coil i put on it, it burns it within a couple hits. I habe put 4 coils in 2 different tanks through and it still continues to burn them. I exchanged my first one after 2 days and this one is starting to act the same way after a week of use. I dont know what else to do. I loved the mod when it worked but now it is miserable and i cant vape. Any suggestions? I just dont understand how 2 in a row are acting the same way. I use .2 coils in the normal range for wattage.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New to the forum, hello everyone. I recently purchased an Eleaf IPower 80w mod and it is really frustrating recently. Every coil i put on it, it burns it within a couple hits. I habe put 4 coils in 2 different tanks through and it still continues to burn them. I exchanged my first one after 2 days and this one is starting to act the same way after a week of use. I dont know what else to do. I loved the mod when it worked but now it is miserable and i cant vape. Any suggestions? I just dont understand how 2 in a row are acting the same way. I use .2 coils in the normal range for wattage.
What's normal below 60 watts ?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The .2 coils on the Cleito have a recommended range between 50 - 70 watts.
On one of my mods I have to run it at 45 watts. (Sigelei Fuchai 213)
All the other mods I run at 60.
I'm using 30/70 PG/VG DIY mix.

VU Sponsors