eLeaf istick 30W...

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5 of those 7 went to other people both my bosses have quit and my office is vape friendly big clouds and all. I should have waited for the ipv mini 2 70w
Features:

• 510 Threaded
  • Loading resistance: 0.2 ohm - 3.0 ohm
  • Output Voltage range: 3.6 V – 8.5 V
  • Output Wattage range: 5.0 w – 70 w
  • YiHi SX330V2C chip
  • Floating pin
  • Visual operating system
  • Low voltage protection
  • Low resistance protection
  • High input voltage warning
  • Temperature Monitoring
  • Output short circuit protection
  • Reverse battery protection
  • Dimensions: 3-3/4"L x 1-9/16"W x 7/8"
  • Utilizes one 18650 battery (removable, not included)
Same body style & size as the first version

Oh close your eyes Midnite you do not want this one

That's a nice thing you did for others. I hope to see more people get into the spirit of giving. Don't worry about the 70w the 30w IPV mini will serve you well, no need to upgrade unless you absolutely need more than 30 watts. You will be very happy with the Nano, 30 watt Istick and 30 watt IPV mini. It's Christmas for you in January. Enjoy your presents when the USPS Santa Claus rings your doorbell.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH let me tell you, he bitched I spent $45 on JUICE from mushroom vapes so you know thats 4 60ml bottles right?? HE spent well you add it up 12 bottles from insane eliquid at $16.99 each PLUS 2 sample packs from 5 pawns PLUS a new zero mod and subtank.. I haven't even caught up yet!! Besides I only spend the extra money I got from the weekend and what my son gave me to get myself something
Time to take his card away.. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's a nice thing you did for others. I hope to see more people get into the spirit of giving. Don't worry about the 70w the 30w IPV mini will serve you well, no need to upgrade unless you absolutely need more than 30 watts. You will be very happy with the Nano, 30 watt Istick and 30 watt IPV mini. It's Christmas for you in January. Enjoy your presents when the USPS Santa Claus rings your doorbell.
Thanks and it has been a pleasure chatting with you

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can a person buy only 1 or 2 of something from Heaven Gifts? Has any of you done it?o_O

VU Sponsors