Become a Patron!

Eleaf Melo 3 rebuildable ?

Hello Underground,

I recently purchased my wife a eleaf pico kit which comes with the melo 3 mini tank.
So far so good, everything works great.

We both started with the subtank when it first came out and we loved the rba option, so every other tank since then, MUST, have a rebuildable coil. Of course the melo 3 doesnt have an rba so that rule went out the window.

So 2 stock melo coils later, im about to buy a pack of coils and I figure id look into a rebuildable. I found that there is a rebuildable for the ijust 2 which fits the melo 2 but will it fit the melo 3? I found a post in another sh#* forum that said that particular rba doesbt work too well and they use instead the Triton rta which fits and works in the melo2.

Ok great, but are the ijust 1 2, melo 1 and 2 coils the same used in the melo3? If so how well does the triton rta section work?

Thanks for the input

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have any idea about your question, but why not look at an actual RTA? You can get a Lemo2 for not much if any more than a RBA part for anything, and it rocks for single coil.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Underground,

I recently purchased my wife a eleaf pico kit which comes with the melo 3 mini tank.
So far so good, everything works great.

We both started with the subtank when it first came out and we loved the rba option, so every other tank since then, MUST, have a rebuildable coil. Of course the melo 3 doesnt have an rba so that rule went out the window.

So 2 stock melo coils later, im about to buy a pack of coils and I figure id look into a rebuildable. I found that there is a rebuildable for the ijust 2 which fits the melo 2 but will it fit the melo 3? I found a post in another sh#* forum that said that particular rba doesbt work too well and they use instead the Triton rta which fits and works in the melo2.

Ok great, but are the ijust 1 2, melo 1 and 2 coils the same used in the melo3? If so how well does the triton rta section work?

Thanks for the input
The melo 3 does have a rba it is in mine mine right now it is the same one used in the melo 2, Sweet vapes has them.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, looking at the pictures, it's not really a RBA. It's more like a replacement coil, that you can take apart easier. You could just rebuild in the replacement coil heads. I'm sure there are, or will be video tutorials, showing how it's done.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, looking at the pictures, it's not really a RBA. It's more like a replacement coil, that you can take apart easier. You could just rebuild in the replacement coil heads. I'm sure there are, or will be video tutorials, showing how it's done.
It comes completely apart very easy to rebuild and works very well.

Sweet vapes are out of stock, plenty on ebay though. Thanks for the replies!

Anyone have any experience with the triton rba?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet vapes are out of stock, plenty on ebay though. Thanks for the replies!

Anyone have any experience with the triton rba?
When available for a tank I bought, I buy the RBA. Due to owning a Triton, I bought the optional RBA. I personally, didn't like it. There are other RBAs that would fit the Triton. However, the one that I got didn't work well either. Just by adjusting the position of the coil, one of the posts bent. If I remember correctly, I read other guys having the same problem.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The one that eleaf has you can get from sweet vapes works great.

VU Sponsors