eleaf ohm meter

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a eleaf ohm/voltmeter because im getting a rda. Just wondering if anyone has it & is it good. Also wondering if it will work for 510 atty resistance. It says it has two ports one for voltage one for ohms. But they both stick out for ego. I dont see how a 510 atty will screw in from seeing pics now... : s

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have not used one but I have heard that it is decent.

And your 510 devices will screw into it no problem.

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool thanks

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one. It's good. It works. I can't think of anything else to say about it.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I recently picked one up. I dropped the meter I was using (can't remember which brand it was), and when I rolled my desk chair back to look for it...crunch. Found it.

Local vape shop had the eLeaf meter in stock, so that's what I've been using. The instructions say it is accurate to 0.4%, so it should be okay unless you're doing really low sub-ohm builds.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually you will need an adapter to check ego threaded atty's. The threads you see on the outside are male 510 for the 510 female adapter that comes with it. It screws on with the narrow contact point up to get accurate readings.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say it works quite well. I'm astounded that it does a good job reading the pure nickel coils I'm now making for my vaporshark. I had no idea it would read that low. It also (for me) is a good platform to hold my RDAs when installing a coil. Added benefit I suppose!

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At first when i unboxed it i was worried seeing no 510 threads, but there was an adapter in battery compartment that screws on to allow 510 attys to thread in. What im wondering is if i have it on right. The adapter has 2 510 threaded sides, one has a larger metal connector at bottom of threads other side has a smaller one, i have the larger one at top where ill screw my atty on, i figured it looks more like a 510 thread on mods, and i screwed it down tight n snug. Is this correct? It works anyway.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're getting a reading I'd have to say you have it right. I'll have to dig mine out tomorrow to take a pic for you as to how I have it setup.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At first when i unboxed it i was worried seeing no 510 threads, but there was an adapter in battery compartment that screws on to allow 510 attys to thread in. What im wondering is if i have it on right. The adapter has 2 510 threaded sides, one has a larger metal connector at bottom of threads other side has a smaller one, i have the larger one at top where ill screw my atty on, i figured it looks more like a 510 thread on mods, and i screwed it down tight n snug. Is this correct? It works anyway.

Yes, that is correct.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have the one "made" by eleaf, but I've had a few of the type. Some are in better boxes and have a slightly better switch. I'm pretty sure they all use the same electronics inside. They all seem to be accurate enough for builds down to maybe .4 ohms. With all the cloning going on though, I don't think I would really trust it. I really like knowing atleast down to the thousandth before going below .4 ohms.

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I recently picked one up. I dropped the meter I was using (can't remember which brand it was), and when I rolled my desk chair back to look for it...crunch. Found it.

Local vape shop had the eLeaf meter in stock, so that's what I've been using. The instructions say it is accurate to 0.4%, so it should be okay unless you're doing really low sub-ohm builds.
Lol I did something like that a few weeks ago. I was operating a payloader. Couldn't find my phone for a while but disregarded it. All of a sudden one of the laborers walks in from of the machine and the brake feels jammed so I kicked the pedal with everything I had in me, heard a loud crunch but I was able to get the pedal in stuck. Turned out that crunch was my phone...

VU Sponsors